25SEP20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Denver 360 @ KDEN

I’m surprised I haven’t been tagged more than once, but thanks, Misha! I’ll be making a guide for this FNF. It’s also nice to see some smaller airports featured :)

Gotta love flying into Denver over the Rockies! Great choice 👍

Nice. I love Denver airport runways and terminal too. This FNF is amazing.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 8.35.10 AM

8 Likes

Awesome FNF Misha! Great work, as always. Finally gives me an excuse to fly to Colorado

1 Like

Oh my goodness! what an awesome FNF!

Someone pointed out the Carindale Directions:

It takes exactly 1 day and 5 hours to get from my home to Carindale Australia. If we take this and look at the airlines I can fly, this means that without a doubt the Update is coming in 1 Day, 5 hours with the inclusion of United, Delta, and American all morphed into one 777-300 livery. I have officially solved the mystery. Some people call it a spelling mistake, I call it a clue.

For legal purposes, the above was an attempt a humor. The only factual statement in there is that Carindale, Australia is a real place.

6 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I can’t believe my eyes. This is amazing!!! My hometown lovely beautiful so spaced out airport is featured. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 thank you Misha 🙏

1 Like

Ima be spending the entire FNF at me home airport! It finally gets into a ATC schedule! Great FNF Misha!

1 Like

KSTS is also my home airport. I live in Marin county.

2 Likes

This is going to be AWESOME

2 Likes

This is going to be really fun

I’m sad Phoenix is not on here. DEN-PHX is DEN’s busiest and most served route.

1 Like

This will be great for refueling out of COS!

Super excited about this FNF and controlling KDEN hopefully. Denver is a stunning airport and a beautiful base to get out there and explore!

4 Likes

Finally A flight to the hometown airport! See you guys there!1

1 Like

I’m free after 5pm tomorrow. Who wants to meet up for a flight?

1 Like

Feel free to create a group flight a maximum of three hours before your planned flight. If you need any help, take a look through the topic below:

5 Likes

Great FNF misha

getting better everytime!

Amazing FNF! Can’t wait to fly from Mexico City to Denver!

1 Like

Ngl I’m genuinely surprised, this is the lowest amount of inbounds I’ve seen to an FNF with an airport of this size… it’s 06:44Z 😳🤔

Huh. And just realised my two planned long hauls during school and tonight are in 747-400’s, just like the time ‘744’… what a coincidence. 😂

Ah yes, I see it now. Lucky I stayed all well.

2 Likes