25OCT20/ [Rescheduled] for 2300Z- Project Idaho Pt3 @KBOI-KLWS

KLWS

KBOI

• **Aircraft and Livery- Q400 Horizon:

• Route- KBOI-KLWS:

• Time of Departure- 2000Z:

• Server-Expert:

• Please be respectful of the Unicom since there will be no ATC, be professional, we will be cruising at FL220 at a speed of 250KTS, once spawned please copy my FPL and try as best as possible to follow my speed on descent and climb, Also I will be taking off first. Flight time expected to be 30-45min.:

Sources.

Hope you enjoy this!

2 Likes

@FlightisticYT are you able to come?

1 Like

I haven’t done a group flight yet so this sounds good. I have run into a few. Will be interested to see how this works out. Thanks for making this.

1 Like

Yes I am able to come @juan_tavares :)

1 Like

Anytime man.

Awesome! Exited!

1 Like

The flight time is perfect too

1 Like

And will there be a part 4?

1 Like

Ya I’m trying to do 10 parts.

1 Like

It’s being re-scheduled for 2300Z (I have something important that just came up.

@FlightisticYT
@heavy929

2 Likes

I can’t do 2300z, we are losing power then.

1 Like

I’ll join the next one

I would love to join or just fly around in an A-10 as I live in Boise. 2300Z is 5:00 PM Mountain time correct?

1 Like

Yes correct. @Boiseaviation

Hard to stay with someone and keep looking to match speed. Would have helped if I looked at the destination altitude.

1 Like

Haha lol it’s okay.

1 Like

Also I did set up VNAV.

I was pretty sure I was on auto pilot only going down to 2400 ft. I was trying to look at field elevation to judge my approach. With autopilot it should only have went to 2400 and made the turn for me. When I was looking at elevation the plane went straight to the ground. 😂

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like