25OCT20 / 2200Z - The Los Angeles International Flyout @ KLAX

I fly Alaska 737-900ER a lot to MZT. I even stole the flight number 222 for all my flight numbers. I think I’ll be working on the 25th so I don’t wanna bother signing up if so I’d take that one.

1 Like

Are there any cargo routes at all?

1 Like

@KBUR_Aviation ahh whatever sign me up for Alaska 222 to Mazatlan. I’ll wake up at 9 and do it before work I don’t think I can do the return leg though I’ll try.

1 Like

Can i Choose this flight

1 Like

if it doesn’t rain that day im gonna be like 15-30 min late

1 Like

Hello, i just want to notify you that I need to be removed from the event. My subscription expires tomorrow and I don’t think I can have a new one for a time.

Sorry for that ☹️

I appreciate your hard work.
Im @Mateo_CD

1 Like

This took up to five hours I’m impressed

Can I fly to Toronto?

1 Like

Alright I updated everything.

and @Infinite_Flight_Bra1 there are no available gates to Toronto :/

2 Likes

Can you change a gate ? Then I can fly to Toronto

1 Like

gate 159 pls

1 Like

i cant come as i just got a lvl 3 violation for trying to back taxi without permission, sorry!

2 Likes

May I take Delta Air Lines flight 7 to Tokyo?

1 Like

Hey everyone! This flyout will be moved to 3pm for complicated reasons, but just remember the point of a flyout is to FLY OUT, so you don’t have to finish your flight. Even if this time change will cause you to not be able to finish the flight, I hope you can still join the flyout.

1 Like

Thanks for changing the time I would have had to had asked to take me off because i have basketball till 1 thanks.

Hi!! Could i have gate 150 To Tokyo?

The flyout is at 3?

@KBUR_Aviation Do you mean 22:00 Zulu?

Because it says it is at 6?

Depends on your timezone, where are you from?

1 Like