25OCT20 / 1600Z - El Al Virtual Presents: A Holiday to Athens @LLBG-LGAV

Of course! Thanks for joining us and enjoy the event!

1 Like

Our event is less than a week away! Come join us on our lovely trip to Athens. 🇬🇷

1 Like

gate D04 with El Al 737-800

1 Like

You got it! See you there!

hey guys I am already in but how am I going to join the session?

Spawn into your assigned gate (D04) no later than 1545Z, and once it 1600Z rolls around, pushback can begin. A PM will be created a few days before, and everyone who is participating will be added. All conversations and pushback orders will be there. 🙂

thanks a lot

sorry fr asking a lot of questions is my gate in terminal 3?

My call sign is going to be El Al 219

You gate is in terminal 3.

1 Like

All callsigns can be announced in the message coming soon…

1 Like

I’ll sign up!

1 Like

You got gate D05! See you there!

1 Like

@elal-virtual, Sadly I won’t be able to make it. I have midterms last minute.

@elal-virtual I won’t be able to make it ethier, something popped up and I’m busy at that time. sorry!

Okay. You guys have been removed. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Our event is quickly approaching! It’s not too late to sign up. Our event is in about 14 hours. We hope to see you there!

Event Date Change Notice

Hello everyone! Due to circumstances beyond our control, our event will be moved to Sunday, October 25, 2020. The time will remain the same.

If you can’t make the event, please let us know, and we will remove you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

El Al Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. and are used under a license from El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
© El Al Virtual

Can you remove me please, I can’t make it this day :(

Of course. We apologize that the date change has affected your ability to attend our event. We hope to see you in the future!