25NOV21-1JAN22 / TIME VARIES - Hawaii for the Holidays @Worldwide

Problem

I’m going to be spending the 30th, 31st, and 1st in Mammoth Lakes, California, so I might have to scrap my new years day flight or fly it late at night

1 Like

It’s December 16th, which means it’s time for

L’esprit du Canada!

NH186 is on descent into Honolulu. Amazing sunset :)

I dunno about this one my dudes

The CRJ might not make it

@EAviation, the flight from KSMF will depart at 2021-12-19T21:30:00Z

Hey, im so sorry, but im taking a break from infinite flight due to exams and stuff, thanks for tagging me tho

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Good luck on your exams!

1 Like

Mele Kalikimaka everyone!

We’re currently enroute to Honolulu from New York as HAL51. Estimated flight time is 10:30.

HAL9 is now underway. If all goes according to plan, we’ll be flying through the new year!

And HAL86 has landed!

Hawaii for the Holidays has officially ended!

Over the 38 days, we had

40 flights flown (one unlisted flight, Breeze Airways Airbus A220-300 KLAX-PHNL)

Appx. 267 hours and 45 minutes flown

Appx 205,400 miles flown

36 airports visited

18 aircraft variants flown

17 airlines flown

Overall, this was very fun. I don’t know why though since this did a number on my mental health. I had a lot of fun flying around these islands. The winds at some airports were quite challenging to land in cough cough Honolulu cough cough, but I think I learned how to land in strong winds smoothly. Thank you to the people who offered to fly with me and dmed me about flights! I might do something similar over the summer, but no promises.

Mahalo, and see you later!

wish i could fly to ksmf 😞

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.