You heard the news…
To celebrate the achievement of this airport as well as the others that have come in 21.7, lets fly into Copenhagen and fill the airport!
With lots of routes to choose from, I’m choosing to fly from London Stansted EGSS, planning to pushback at 14:00Z.
The specific flight I’m doing used to operate before the Covid Pandemic hit, connecting eastern England with the Danish capital. Hopefully one day, we’ll see SAS return to my small, home airport Stansted.
The flight will last around 1h 30m once we’re airborne, but if you plan to join please remember the rules of the Expert Server!!
Below is all the info you need…
- Server: Expert
- Time of Pushback: 2021-11-25T14:00:00Z
- Estimated Time of Arrival: 2021-11-25T15:50:00Z
- Route: London Stansted (EGSS) → Copenhagen Kastrup (EKCH)
- Path: EGSS IS043 D115N D115Q CLN21 D267P D267M CLN RATLO REDFA 5214N/308E TACHA SPY GOLEN DOSUR TALSA 5513N/1016E TUDLO LUGAS KOR 5544N/1249E EKCH
- SID: CLN4S
- STAR: TUDLO2C
- Aircraft: SAS A320 or SAS Retro A319
- Cruise Alt.: FL370
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.78
- NOTAM: Please obey all Expert Server instructions to avoid any reports by ATC, and please maintain safe distances and speeds between other aircraft around you!
Hope Io see you on the flight!