25MAY20 / 1700Z - FINISHED - Around The Alps - Venice flyout @ LIPZ

Oh yes, thats my bad…i’m still learning about how the evetns sign up is working…
I’ll take Brussels Airlines to EBBR if possible?

No problem, we all gotta start somewhere. Signed you for the last OK gate.

1 Like

All EasyJet flights are now available for everyone!

Also event is in 1 hour, so expect info in 30 minutes

Event info

Be ready for pushback at 17:00Z

Departures only from runaway 22L. 22R only for non-CHONKY aircraft. Check departure info after picture

These routes should be followed to avoid congestion.

Please also keep in mind these rules:

• No parallel takeoffs are allowed
  • No back-taxi on runaway 22R
  • Do not stop on the runaways to avoid violations.

Extra instructions for CHONKY aircraft:

• Use of back taxi is highly advised for CHONKY aircraft.
  • CHONKY aircraft should not follow each other to speed up departures.

No PM was made because discourse only allows 30 people per PM and we have 32 attendees. Please do not chat in this topic. Only ask important questions here. This is to prevent this thread from being locked.

Is it ok I will PB at Like 17:05? I Just really need to eat

No problem. Considering how packed the airport is, I assume some people will pushback even later

1 Like

IT’S 22L FOR CHONKY AIRCRAFT!

I’m a dummy

What a winds, i got 63kt headwind…
Edit: Up to 77kt

1 Like

I have turbulence rn, even when i took off

That was a great event! I definitely look forward to the next fly out!

3 Likes

Safely landed at Amsterdam Schiphol about 2 hours ago! Great event!

1 Like

Great to hear. Also, I’m not an expert, but this looks buttery

It looks so, but it wasnt that good -235 i think

Every landing that didn’t crash the plane is good)))

Exactly, as i say too: Every landing you can walk away from is a good landing!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who attended.

This was my biggest event to date and I’m happy that we’ve managed to keep it civil, even in an airport with such unusual layout as Venice. Special thanks to the folks at EasyJet for sponsoring this event and for the wonderful people who follow Evento’s events, it really means a lot for me.

So then, what’s next?

This Sunday you can enjoy the Italian mountains and Adriatic sea in one package, splashed with a lot of private aviation destinations at the Genova flyout.
You like mountains but water scares you? Or maybe you went a bit far when trying to find the best way to write the name of the Italian city I’d like to call Genova? Then you are in the right hands. Tune in this Wednesday for the posting of Geneva flyout.

2 Likes

I have finally landed in Seoul. Thanks for having me in this event. Sorry, I took off on the wrong RWY. I should taken off RWY 22L for CHONKY. But at least I made it

1 Like

Don’t worry, it is actually my fault because I wrote 22R for CHONKY instead of 22L. And when I corrected it, you were already lining up on 22R.

Thanks for attending!

1 Like

Yeah, I already took off RWY 22R

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.