Hello and welcome to this fly-out, taking place in another mexican mega-city: Guadalajara! Guadalajara itself is a beautiful place to go, but what is even beautier is the Historical Center. “La Catedral”, “Palacio de Gobierno” are some places to go. And, if you wonder where does the mariachi, tequila, and the best mexican sportsman players come from, then this is the city where it started all.
We will go to the 3rd busiest airport in Mexico: MMGL. This airport is named after Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a man who started the war for Mexico’s independence. MMGL serves a lot of destinations inside Mexico, and is a main gate for International flights to the United States and Central America. Aeromexico also operates a daily flight to Madrid, that being the only (commercial) intercontinental destination GDL serves. This airport is a HUGE hub for cargo flights, as there are destinations to Asia and Europe. This is because the runway is way larger, so is more comfortabe than MMMX.
Anyways, let’s make this airport busy with a HUGE fly-out from GDL!
Location: MMGL, GDL
Scheduled time: 2023-03-25T22:00:00Z
Server: Expert Server
NOTE: There are no assignments for this event. You can come in when and as you want :)
A few notes
- Respect everyone during the event.
- Flight times may be inaccuarate, so please prior to your depature use a flight planner (I’d recommend Simbrief)
- This is a community event, there before It will appear on the schedule. Surely there will be ATC, so please follow all instructions from them. On the contrary, use UNICOM correctly.
- Minimum distance should be 4nm unless instructed by ATC otherwise.
- Have fun and enjoy Guadalajara! If you have any questions please let me know ;)
I’m not responsible for any warnings / violations you recieve.
Thank you for having a read. Make sure to RSVP below if you’d like to attend!!! :)