25JUN20 / 1700Z - KLGA Fly-In!

KLGA Fly-In

Hi there! My name is Zachary but I am known as VulicityHD here in the community. After some thinking, I have decided to create a KLGA Fly-In. I feel there aren’t a lot of fly-in’s here on the community so I feel like this is perfect! I will mainly base this event around Delta and American Airlines, since LaGuardia is a hub for Both. I am going to have a few featured routes, but you can also fly in on your own route and/or airline just try your best to make it at the same time as us so we can all arrive at LaGuardia at the same time! I will provide a flight plan for the featured routes, but you will be responsible for the fuel planning!

Time: 2020-06-25T17:00:00Z
Server: Expert
Important Information: In the event ATC is present, please follow all rules and respect other users as well as ATC. If no ATC is present, use unicom and please be respectful of pilots around you as well, 2020-06-25T17:00:00Z is the time we will arrive at KLGA.

LaGuardia airport is one of the 3 main airports in New York. The airport is the third busiest airport serving New York City, and the twentieth busiest in the United States. LaGuardia Airport covers about 680 acres (280 ha). LaGuardia has 2 runways that intersect, these are runways 13/31 and runway 4/22.

Runway details
Runway Dimensions Surface
13/31 7003 x 150 ft Asphalt
4/22 7001 x 150 ft Asphalt

Delta Airlines Featured Routes

KATL-KLGA

KATL JACCC SHUTT BFOUT KELLN 3515N/8110W BYJAC EVING LOOEY JAXSN HPW HUBBS PXT GARED RIDGY ENO SKIPY 3937N/7510W BESSI EDJER DAVYS HOLEY BRAND KORRY RBV TYKES MINKS RENUE APPLE PROUD GRENE KLGA

KORD-KLGA

KORD MOBLE ADIME 4150N/8501W GERBS IDEAS WOOST CXR14 CXR TEESY MIGET WEVEL ETG MIP 4057N/7622W MARRC BILEY VIBES FJC LIZZI BEUTY HARLM DREMS APPLE PROUD GRENE KLGA

KDCA-KLGA

KDCA DOCTR AGARD SPEAK ENO 3925N/7521W SKIPY BESSI EDJER 3953N/7456W DAVYS HOLEY BRAND KORRY RBV TYKES MINKS RENUE APPLE PROUD GRENE KLGA

American Airlines Featured Routes

KCLT-KLGA

KCLT MESHY GULFY BARMY BATTA RDU HAKOK JADEE 3634N/7810W ZITTO HPW HUBBS PXT GARED RIDGY ENO SKIPY 3939N/7508W BESSI EDJER DAVYS HOLEY BRAND KORRY RBV TYKES MINKS RENUE APPLE PROUD GRENE KLGA

KBNA-KLGA

KBNA CERAH KRSTA OLSIE 3756N/8541W IIU GBEES HICKI CREEP KLYNE DUTSH WWSHR TEESY MIGET WEVEL ETG MIP MARRC 4053N/7606W BILEY VIBES FJC LIZZI BEUTY HARLM DREMS APPLE PROUD GRENE KLGA

KLGA Charts

I chose the above routes because they are all at least an hour and a half to two hours long so we will all arrive at the same time. You are more than welcome to do any flight into KLGA you want, just be sure to plan so you arrive on time with everyone else. Be sure to leave the following details below so I can get you put in!

• Gate from departing airport

• Callsign you will use

• Aircraft and Airline you will be using

If departing from an airport that isn’t featured, list the above details and I will still put you in, Also make sure the aircraft you fly into LaGuardia, fits at LaGuardia!

Departures (Featured)

KATL
Gate Pilot Aircraft Airline
KORD
KDCA
KCLT
KBNA

Departures (Other)

As this is my first event, I have probably made some mistakes so don’t be afraid to point them out, just be nice about it :) I hope you guys are willing to come by and make my first event a success!

Rate my event! Do keep in mind, it’s my very 1st event!

0 voters

Still have a couple of weeks to sign up as I have no sign ups yet :)

Is there a way I can fly from DCA on AA?

1 Like

of course!

1 Like