25DEC20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Christmas Day Deliveries @ Global Hubs

I guess my White Christmas may come, hope my cargo doesn’t slide off the runway as I play in the snow.

2 Likes

As a native Ohioan, I love seeing Rickenbacker airport outside of Columbus listed here! Happy Holidays everyone!

Misha, you have just given FDXVA a Christmas present 😆

2 Likes

where do we vote for the FNF ?

Nice!! FedEx Virtual gonna be busy!!!

1 Like

Right here!

1 Like

Awesome!

CARRRRRGOOOOOO TIMEEEEEEEE :)

1 Like

Excellent @MishaCamp! Just as I predicted. Can’t wait! Happy holidays everyone!!!

Yes! Very excited!

@Liam_Kirk looks like you got your wish of Doncaster being featured!

1 Like

@thenewpilot ,
It’s simple supply and demand really. The grounding of most passenger flights reduced supply of airfreight to the point it offsett the reduction in freight demand. Moreover, air cargo demand for PPE shipments kept the air cargo industry insulated from market forces.

Just a heads up, GOOY was closed down more than a year ago, the operations were relocated to the newer GOBD (Blaise Diagne Airport), either way, love the FNF theme.

Nice fnf. I got a really special flight for this one

Hey Everyone! ❤
Just thought that you guys should know, Cairo International Airport (HECA) has been awarded the Largest Air Freight Hub in Africa For 2020! :D
Merry Christmas! 🎅🏻🎄

1 Like

GOOY is still used for cargo operations only now! So it is still realistic to use it for tomorrow’s event! :)

1 Like

This one will be cool

HAAB should be on the list. Ethiopian carried out lots of cargo during the covid19 pandemic and incredibly still managed to make a small profit for 2020

Will Frankfurt have ATC the whole time?

IFATC are volunteers with lifes outside of IF, but hubs generally have IFATC coverage 99% of the time, so you’ll most likely have at least local ATC (ground, tower, ATIS)

1 Like

Ok thanks.

Especially on Christmas Day, I’d say.

1 Like

Wow, great FNF Misha. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like