25APR21 / 1900Z - A Flyout in Ecuador! @ SEGU

Alcaldía Guayaquil

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another one of my events this time in beautiful Guayaquil!
I hope you all enjoy!

Airport Info

José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional José Joaquín de Olmedo ; IATA: GYE , ICAO: SEGU ) is the airport serving Guayaquil, the capital of the Guayas Province and the second most populous city in Ecuador. It is the second busiest airport in Ecuador.

The airport was named after José Joaquín de Olmedo, a notable Ecuadorian poet, first mayor of Guayaquil, and former president of Ecuador. It was changed from Simón Bolívar International Airport , which is currently the name of the airports in Caracas, Venezuela, and Santa Marta, Colombia.

The airport is on the Avenida de las Américas, 5 kilometres (3 mi) north of Guayaquil’s centre. The runway length of 2,790 metres (9,154 ft) includes a 240 metres (787 ft) displaced threshold on Runway 21 and a 100 metres (328 ft) displaced threshold on Runway 03. The runway can accommodate Boeing 747 and Airbus A340-600 aircraft. The airport is in the broad delta of the Guayas River, with level terrain in all quadrants.

The Guayaquil VOR-DME (Ident: GYV ) is 1.4 nautical miles (2.6 km) off the approach threshold of Runway 21, and the Guayaquil non-directional beacon (Ident: R ) is 1.1 nautical miles (2.0 km) off the same runway.[5][6]

In July 2014, the airport domestic area was enlarged; now the airport is capable of handling up to 7.5 million passengers per year. An exit tax is levied on all international tickets, however it is no longer required to pay at the window when exiting the country.

Credit: José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport - Wikipedia

Event Info

Server: Expert

Airport: Guayaquil SEGU

Time: 1900Z or 2021-04-25T19:00:00Z

NOTAM: Please spawn 15 minutes before the event starts and pushback 5 min after
the event starts.
We will be using RWY 21

250px-Aeropuertojosejoaquindeolmedo

Gates

Main Terminal

12 Gates Left

Airline Aircraft Route ICAO Gate Pilot
Avianca A320 San Cristobal SEST 15A
Avianca A320 Bogota SKBO 15B
Avianca A320 San Salvador MSLP 16A
LATAM A319 Baltra SEGS 16B @DeltaFox
LATAM A319 Quito SEQM 17A
LATAM A320 Lima SPJC 17B
LATAM A320 Santiago SCEL 18A
Copa Airlines 737-800 Panama City MPTO 18B
American 737-800 Miami KMIA 19A @Captain_T_Malone
Jetblue A321 John F Kennedy KJFK 19B
Spirit A321 Fort Lauderdale KFLL 20A
Iberia A350 Madrid LEMD 20
Air Europa 787-9 Madrid LEMD 21
KLM 777-200ER Amsterdam EHAM 22

Cargo

6 Gates Left

Airline Aircraft Route ICAO Gate Pilot
Emirates 777F Aguadilla TJBQ Cargo Apron 07
UPS MD-11F Miami KMIA Cargo Apron 08 @Butter1
Qatar 777F Panama City MPTO Cargo Apron 09
Ethiopian 777F Bogota SKBO Cargo Apron 10
Qatar 777F Mexico City MMMX Cargo Apron 11
LAN Cargo 777F Lima SPJC Cargo Apron 12

GA

6 Gates Left

Gate Aircraft Route ICAO Pilot
GA Apron 01
GA Apron 02A
GA Apron 02B
GA Apron 03
GA Apron 04A
GA Apron 04B

Thanks for checking out my event! if you liked this one please check out my others on the
#live:events

3 Likes

Md-11 ups for Miami plz

1 Like

@Butter1 You have been added thanks for joining another one of my events!

1 Like

Another Interesting event @DeltaFox once again!
Gonna check whether I can join…nope I’ve signed up for another event on the same date.
Shame really

1 Like

Yea it sure is a shame but thanks for the kind words about the event hope to see you in one of my future events!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Can I have 19A to Miami?

1 Like

@Captain_T_Malone you have been added thank you for joining the event!

Is this still a go?

Can I take this please

Hey I’m sorry but the event was almost a month ago now, I apologize about the confusion.

I was actually about to sign up lol

1 Like

Imma take this as a sign to make another event soon so…