25+ hour flight

Hi IFC

Is flying 25+ hours without refueling or stopping possible on Infinite flight?

I have seen some shocking leaderbord hours on this topic:

The Infinite Flight Longest Flight Time Records Database

5 Likes

Yes it is possible you just have to have the right plane, wind, fuel, and weight.

1 Like

So is it possible to fly 60 hours too?

1 Like

I guess. I would only try it in the 777 or A350.

1 Like

Yup. This was done on the 359.

3 Likes

People like @iidvdii have flown the A359 for over 50, 60, maybe 70 hours, definitely a possibility to fly for 25.

1 Like

Sorry replied to the wrong thing… yes it works and it is fun If you do it correctly! I would suggest step-climbing

1 Like

Daamn, with no stops, I would like to try it some day but am afraid to wake up and see my window covered in ashes

3 Likes

For extremely long flights I like to use this cool map that will tell you the exact opposite, and farthest place on Earth from a specific place. For example, Auckland, NZ and Malaga, Spain.

@GhostCustoms, Boy! Stop IT! LOL 😆😆😆 You can’t fly no 60 hours knucklehead.

Nah, people can’t fly sixty hours in that A350. That’s too long and it is boring unless there are other activities to do. That would take 2 and a half days to land the plane. You would have to divert to an appropriate airport to refuel every 12 hours to make it 60 hours and that is not cool.

I’ve taken excursions with the A350 up to 20 hours (SIN - EWR) without refueling so I don’t know what you’re getting at. You can fly the A350 for over 50-60 hours with the right technique.

That’s impossible though. You have to stop and refuel every twelve hours to keep from having low fuel. I don’t know why you would implement that you can fly 50-60 hours in the A350 because that is not common. It is too long. And to me, I would never fly 60 hours because it will increase space and cause me to not have enough storage

Believe it or not, Udeme, you can fly for over 25+ hours in the A359 without stopping! Sure, it might be boring as you implied, and they would never do it in the real world, but it is totally possible to do in Infinite Flight! Take Nicholas above as an example. He flew 57 hours in the A359 straight! The longest time is owned by @iidvdii who flew 60:14:00 without stopping! Check out this topic at all the CRAZY flights your fellow community members did!

2 Likes

Not impossible.

You don’t have to. You can land on even 1% fuel if you’d like.

It certainly isn’t common but is possible and does happen on some occasions.

Clear scenery cache after your flights then, if you’re concerned about storage.

How is it that possible to fly 60 hours straight in the A359. If I clean scenery cache and attempt to fly the A359 60 hours non-stop, It will increase storage again plus, I don’t know how I can fly 60 hours straight in the A359. Again, you can’t fly 60 hours straight. It will take 2 and half days to land the plane

Have a look at the “non-stop” section in the topic I’ve linked below

16,300 on an a350

Maybe with zero PAX and cargo and step climbs, but only on IF, If I were going to do it IRL I will have to reserve a comfortable casket and look for a funeral service for my self

1 Like

BOOYYYY STop it!!! 😆😆😆😆😆. You know you cant fly sixty hours in that A350 and not in any other aircraft in Infinite Flight

You can…

1 Like