Here’s some information about Austin, the fastest growing city in the United States and the capital of Texas:
Here’s some information about Austin Bergstom International Airport:
Fun facts about Austin
- Has the largest urban bat colony in North America
- Several movies were filmed in Austin, including Spy Kids. Also, Dazed and Confused was based on @snoman ‘s high school.
- Home to the Cathedral of Junk, a junk museum
- Austin’s capitol building is the second largest capitol building in America, second only to the capital in DC
- Has the only F1 track in the USA, COTA (Circuit of the Americas)
- Austin celebrates Eeyore’s birthday at the end of April every year with a festival- Eeyore is the “sad donkey guy” from Winnie the Pooh. He’s not sad, he’s just chill!
- Austin is one of the sunniest cities in America- 300 out of 365 days of the year are sunny!
NOTAM: *Spawn 10-15 minutes before the event starts. Please respect unicom or ATC, whichever is present. *
Barbara Jordan Terminal
|1A||British Airways||Speedbird 190 Heavy||EGLL-London Heathrow||747-400||@United2|
|4||Lufthansa||Lufthansa 469 Heavy||EDDF-Frankfurt||A330-300||@Adam_Goodman|
|14A||Delta||Delta 1340||KLAX-Los Angeles||E170||@Plnelovr|
|15||Southwest||Southwest 181||KDAL-Dallas Love Field||737-700||@IF515|
|16||Southwest||Southwest 2080||KMDW-Chicago Midway||737-800||@Bravo59|
|17||Southwest||Southwest 3654||KSJC-San Jose||737-800||@BigBert10|
|18||Southwest||Southwest 286||KSJC-San Jose||737-800||@GlobalFlyer1|
|23||Southwest||Southwest 2973||KHOU-Houston Hobby||737-700||@snoman|
|24||Norweigan||RedNose 7182 Heavy||EGKK-London Gatwick||787-9||@Suhas_Jatla|
|30||American||American 2503||KORD-Chicago O’Hare||737-800|
|32||American||American 1326||KDFW-Dallas Fort Worth||A321||@jonspacepilot|
|33||Air Canada||Air Canada 7746||CYYZ-Toronto||E175|
|29||United||United 5352||KLAX-Los Angeles||E170|
|27||United||United 2407||KSFO-San Francisco||A320||@Joshua_Kincheloe|
Southwest Virtual is starting out its second-quarter in its fourth year of operation! As a whole, we have drastically changed how people think about flying in the forum, with the introduction of virtual passengers and our Rapid Rewards program, managed by our booking staff. This is a big revolution on our hand, but of course, we need pilots to fly our virtual passengers, so they are still very much our main focus, which is why we give all the materials necessary to fly as realistic as possible. No matter who you are, this is the VA for you!
Please let me know any routes you would like and send me any questions you have! Let’s fill Austin up!