25,000 flying hours

Hello everyone .
Yesterday, I completed 25 thousand hours of flying.
This i was not dreaming about, but with friends and colleagues encouraging me to reach the summit and here I am halfway there as the goal is to reach 50 thousand flying hours Thank you to everyone who supported and encouraged me for this wonderful community and special thanks to dear @Captain_JR .

Thanks for all of you guys

57 Likes

The legend has done it! Congratulations!

6 Likes

Thank you dear so much .

3 Likes

That’s like flying for 1000 days straight. Jeez. Nice going but hope you get outside 😂

9 Likes

Thank you i think I will fly outside the radar .

2 Likes

Dang. Personally I think the fact that you have 2,000:53 flight hours in the last 90 days is crazy. In 90 days there is only 2,160 so your getting pretty close to flying 24/7.

4 Likes

Amazing job, glad to see you hit another milestone! 🙂

2 Likes

Thank you dear for your kind .

2 Likes

Its amazing.
Congratulations.

1 Like

You are my best friend.

1 Like

Congratulations on arriving at 25,000 flying hours. It’s a great achievement!

1 Like

Alright, I ran the numbers.

25,000 hours is 1,041 days and 16 hours.

To land a 25,000 hour flight today, you’d have had to take off on March 17, 2018.

Infinite Flight Live was released on September 17, 2014, which was 2,340 days ago. If you started flying that day, you’d have to fly for 10 hours and 41 minutes every day since Live came out.

You’ve flown the equivalent of Singapore 22 (Newark to Singapore) 1,333 times.

You’ve flown for the equivalent of 16,667 soccer matches.

It took Ferdinand Magellan’s crew 25,968 hours (1,082 days) to become the first to circumnavigate the earth. You’re 968 hours away from flying on Infinite Flight for as long as it took the first people to run a lap around the planet.

39 Likes

This is the good stuff.

1 Like

I don’t even know what to say. 25’000 hours… Just wow. Huge congratulations and thank you for sharing this achievement with us 😱

4 Likes

How many long hauls did you do in 90 days to get 2000 hours???

1 Like

oh and congrats on your achievement, I thought 1000 was a good mile marker.

1 Like

That’s a really cool comparison! I especially never knew about the Magellan timing, very interesting!

1 Like

Congrats! Now I’m honestly torn between thinking ‘go get that 50K flying hours’ and ‘get a life’ :p

4 Likes

Well done on the 25,000 flight hours. I’m currently aiming for 1000 flight hours I only need another 188hrs. But again well done.

2 Likes

How long did that take you to work out?

2 Likes