25,000 Cathay Pacific Workers To Go On Unpaid Leave

News Just In From Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific’s Workers Go On Unpaid Leave

A recent new article states that Cathay Pacific will send 25,000 workers to go on unpaid leave. Wether this be true or not, it wouldn’t be too outrages as they have not had the last couple months will the Hong Kong protests and now the fear of the Caronavirus.

Cathay Pacific Plans To Cut 90% Of Its Capacity To China Within The Coming Months

Cathay Pacific also plans to kit 90% of its capacity to China within the next 2 months. But they gain 50% of revenue from Mainland China. All of these events were announced but The unfortunate events at Cathay Pacific just keep growing as at the current rate, they are set to lose $27.8 Billion this year.

Source: https://gulfnews.com/business/aviation/25000-staff-at-cathay-pacific-to-go-on-unpaid-leave-1.69962687

8 Likes

The coronavirus is effecting a lot of things, stock market suffered today

1 Like

Not just the coronavirus, the airline industry is in financial crisis, so many airlines are fighting to survive.

2 Likes

Yeah no one wants to travel to any popular places cause the human concentration would spread viruses

1 Like

For the second day on a row I think? Correct me if I’m wrong

Heard it went down 100 points or something. Let me check

1 Like

Watch this video from Wendover Productions which helps you understand my ideas.

2 Likes

Yes, especially the ones based in China, but still all over the world as the Chinese make up so many of the tourists in the world

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen that video multiple times

It’s a good one

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not good at the moment

1 Like

Wendover productions is the best

3 Likes

Not Stonks

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not amazing what’s happening

2 Likes

Dang, up to 90% now? Really sad to see this. Still wondering what Hong Kong Airlines’ next move is after Cathay’s.

Disinfecting companies:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the thing. At the moment, Hong Kong airlines wont really capatilize that much on this news.

Yeah, that is true unfortunately

1 Like

I saw this at a store in California, where very few cases that where controlled ASAP

There is also a lot of panic in places aswell. That is also creating this big fear of it

You know what’s the worst thing? Some companies are using this panic and are making face masks 300% or so more than original prices and Taiwan put their flags on the masks and shipped them to China apparently to make people wear Taiwan flags. Crazy things it brings out of people