24L Arrivals + Heavenly Lighting @ KLAX (Pt. 1)

An event called golden hour brings some crispy and desirable lighting. Combine that with the rare occurrence of 24L operations (due to 24R being closed) along with some friends to tag along and you get one of the most fantastic and enjoyable evenings for plane spotting.

Throughout the weekend, I met up with the usual suspects, @AndrewWu, @Transport_Hub, and @Altaria55, whom I vacationed with earlier in the year to Central Europe. New to the clan is @Cameron_Stone who also joined us. This time around, the annual Pacific Air Show took place and we had attended both Friday and Saturday’s shows, which I’ll be excited to share my photos of in the near future, but of course, you cannot visit LA without a trip to LAX in which we went thrice. This topic includes shots from Sepulveda Boulevard and Vista Del Mar at LAX.

I went for a different editing style than my norm for these. I’m liking it as it’s somewhat more artistic than any of my past shots and less of a photo with bland/boring colors.

Fall/Spring Lighting = Fuselage Shine and Engine Lighting.

1/400 | F/8 | ISO100

A rare 744 heavy landing north side. Usually, cargo aircraft land 25’s.

1/320 | F/8 | ISO100

Turkish making a dramatic arrival.

1/250 | F/8 | ISO100

A whale casually flying over some palm trees.

1/500 | F/9 | ISO100

W Color Scheme, Norse goes well with a blue sky…

1/640 | F/9 | ISO100

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Nikon D800E
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Nikkor 17-35mm F/2.8
Nikkor 50mm F/1.8
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

58 Likes

Very colorful. Good job.

1 Like

This is so epic… 🫨

1 Like

u did the 747 so dirty with this camera angle lmaoooo

3 Likes

these are the photos ❗️❗️

1 Like

Just amazing. Great shots!

1 Like

Kamryn.

That’s it

2 Likes

Damn that’s cool wish I was there

1 Like

I apologize I was unfamiliar with your game

3 Likes

This is ummmm okay ig

1 Like

Good gracious ! This shot is absolutely mind-blowing !

2 Likes

Wow, those pictures are amazing 😍

1 Like

Where did you take the departure shots, Pershing Dr? The cops always tell me to move along when i stop there lol

1 Like

We went to Vista Del Mar, gives a nice tropical theme if you can fit some palm trees into your shots.

1 Like

Holy…Kam you nailed these. Can’t even make a sarcastic joke these are simply perfect

3 Likes

This is what happens when a Cameron and a Cameron use a camera in California.

2 Likes

I’m a senior citizen who is bedridden

1 Like

this is what happens when my camera gets stolen by said Cameron to pose with for the gram

1 Like

happy cakeday man!

your camera our camera

4 Likes