24JUL22 - LuftyVirtual Presents: Celebrating 5 Years on the IFC! @EDDF & @EBBR

banner

Celebrating 5 years on the Infinite Flight Community!

We at LuftyVirtual would first like to thank you, thank the pilots that have been with us from the very start to having just joined us today. We thank you for your dedication and love for the Virtual Airline and we hope you’ve had an amazing time as well.

This event, our 5-year anniversary event, is truly about what we stand for in a VA. 5 years of events, games, flights and all the likes that come with it, and as such we decided to create an event that embodies that. We sure hope you like it as much as we do!

dual

LuftyVirtual is very lucky to have two airlines under its banner, namely Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines Virtual. Therefore, their respective hub will be made available for this event!
This will be a flyout event at both Frankfurt Airport and Brussels Airport, where you are free to choose the destination of your liking; somewhere in Europe, North America, Africa, possibilities are endless in our two hubs!

Frankfurt

frankfurt

Flughafen Frankfurt am Main is Lufthansa’s most important hub by truly flying to all parts of the world. With its four runways and countless of gates it served over 70 million passengers in 2019, but we musn’t forget its cargo facilities! Frankfurt Airport is the second-largest multimodal transport airport in Europe and has several logistics facilities.
Whether you want to fly passengers or cargo, Frankfurt Airport has it all!

Suggested Routes
EDDF - EDDB
EDDF - EDDM
EDDF - EGLL
EDDF - OMDB
EDDF - LSZH
EDDF - LOWW
Brussels

brussels

Situated right in the middle of the 4 biggest airports in Europe, Brussels Airport is truly an underdog in its domain! With its main airline being Brussels Airlines, Brussels Airport has vital routes to the African continent, truly connecting Europe with Africa and its astonishing landscapes.

Suggested Routes
EBBR - LEMD
EBBR - LEBL
EBBR - LPPT
EBBR - FZAA
EBBR - DFFD
EBBR - DIAP

join

This event requires NO signups, but you can always let us know if you’re joining!
Feel free to join in whenever you want, on whichever route you want and how many times you want!

The only requirement is to be Grade 3 or above, since we will be using the Expert Server. As such, any IFATC wishing to control on this event is invited to do so!

shuttle

Frankfurt_to_Brussels_Event_Banner_2

Still don’t know what to fly? We got you covered!
Fly a Shuttle Flight between the two featured airports, Brussels and Frankfurt!

EDDF - EBBR

LH1004

SOBRA Y180 BITBU Y181 GOPAS N852 LNO

EBBR - EDDF

SN2607

SPI T180 UNOKO

end

Main Thread | Website | Join
34 Likes

Will definitely join, get this on the ATC schedule :)

4 Likes

I’ll definitely join! Can’t wait for the celebrations!

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Great! See you there!

You guys should keep an eye on the next ATC schedule… 👀

Maximilian
PR Manager

4 Likes

So… You’re still indecisive about whether or not you should join? We have got you covered. Here are four arguments why you totally should join the celebrations:

Main Thread | Website | Join
6 Likes

I hope I can make it.

1 Like

Will most definitely be there. Really looking forward to this. Cheers and regards, Michael - Lufthansa/Bee Line 223VA

2 Likes

You’re stumped about where to fly? Don’t worry we’ve got some ideas for you!

————-
Why not fly a Capital to Capital hop across the Atlantic?

EBBR - KIAD

———-
Why not fly down south? How about Nairobi, we heard it’s gorgeous this time of year!

EDDF - HKJK

———-
Why not fly an iconic aircraft to an iconic hub?

EDDF - KLAX

———-

Still not convinced?

We’re sure one of the 498 destinations will catch your attention. We sure hope we can see you there!

Main Thread | Website | Join Us
13 Likes

Nice you’re covered by design. I like the images and communication style…

6 Likes

Happy 5TH Year Anniversary Lufty Virtual! To being your member I appreciate you in all of the time 😍😍👏👏👏

1 Like

will be flying in from santiago, are fly-ins allowed?

Definitly going to join, I am deciding between doing a fly-in (IAD-FRA) or a fly-out (FRA-SFO)
Which of these two do you recommend me to do?

1 Like

Happy 5 years Partner :)

6 Likes

What an achievement, congrats on your 5 years to the first VA I have join. Back in March 2020 when my journey on this VA begins and now, in 2022, two years after and many changes after I’m still their! Keep up the work ❤️

1 Like

Congratulations on 5 years!

i am gonna go KIAD - EDDF United 777 although its a Lufthansa event xD

Will join for sure ! Brilliant event ! 😎🤩