24JUL20 / 1500Z | Virginia’s Blue Ridge Fly-Out! @KROA

24JUL20 / 1500Z Virginia’s Blue Ridge Fly-Out @KROA

Hello and thank You For Wanting to participate in this wonderful event! You all will get the most realistic experience that you can have with us! Note this is a group account we have 8 members of ATC 4 of them are actual ATC MEMBERS! C:

BELOW IS HOW YOU SIGN UP AND INFO ABOUT THE EVENT:

We ask that you please file a flight plan and try and keep it as realistic as possible meaning spawning in a GA Ramp that the plane would be in. An example of a flight plan is this:

Callsign: AA1892
Route: KDFW URH MLC KLUBB RZC SGF CROCK STL RBS KENLA RODNY MAPPS OXI GSH SEWTO LFD JXN HARWL DEXER SVM GADAV DERLO CYYZ
Altitude: FL250
Durration: 1,064 nm / 1,970 km
Flight time: 2h 41min
A/C: a320
Pilot: Blake Shaner (@USA_ATC)
Notes: total fuel: 22830 | Start Time: spawning in at 11:55 beginning to pushback 12:10 ish

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

Event Specifics:

Airport :

KROA

Arriving Airport:

Pilots choice

Server:

Training

Time:
2020-07-24T15:00:00Z (1300 in Zulu).

Signups

Hangar 14 | C172 | @Joshua_Kincheloe | KMTV

Hangar 15 | C172 | @Butter_Boi | KMTV

Hangar 16 | C172 | @Canada_ATC | KMTV

Hangar 17 | C172 | @USA_ATC | KMTV

Hangar 13 | C172 | @Vishark107 | KMTV

Terminal Gate 3 | CRJ-900 | @Theodore | TBA

Information About Airport :

Weather

KROA/ROA Weather for Roanoke Rgnl Airport - (Roanoke, VA)

Airport Diagram (USE FOR CORRECT GATE PARKING AND TAXIING):

In Collaboration With:

@Butter_Boi on the Infinite Flight Community

RAK_84 on YouTube.

RULES:

1.Please listen to ATC!!
2. No spamming Messages
3.Be as Realistic As Possible because that is our goal!
4. Please give feedback!
5.Have Fun and be happy! C:

ATC is yet to be determined

By @USA_ATC

Disclaimer: This event is hosted by @USA_ATC and the poster of this thread, @Butter_Boi. He has helped with this event behind the scenes, and more specifically, getting the thread ready to post (believe it or not, this is his first event thread he’s posted, but he has co-hosted events before).

2 Likes

Im going to be in Hanger 17 in a c172 C:

Cant Wait for the FUN GA FLY OUT!

1 Like

You’re officially signed up!

1 Like

@Butter_Boi can i change to a TBM plz C:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I know this was made on short notice, but it would be great to get some more signups!

Hey there. Is there still any available gates as I am interested in joining?

1 Like

Sure thing! What aircraft and gate would you like?

You may join our flight to KMTV, which @USA_ATC is leading). But if you’d like to fly somewhere else, or do pattern work, let me know. You’re welcome to, as long as you give the information listed above, such as route, flight time, etc.

1 Like

Any gate at the terminal please as I don’t really know the names of the gates 😅😅. Aircraft is air Canada a321.

1 Like

Terminal Apron 01 it is! Do you have a route and plane in mind or do you want to be suprised?

I’ll sign you up, thanks for coming!

You can expect a PM later today with more information about our route and other specifics.

Actually I like to be surprised for the plane and route. I accidentally read the destination as Montreal. Sorry

1 Like

No problem 😂. Do you still want TA1 or one of the GA hangars?

How about a C208 to KTRI? It goes over the Appalachian mountains, which are really scenic at lower altitudes.

I ll take ta1. Thanks a lot. Your really nice.

2 Likes

Aww, thanks! I’ve added you to the event roster too.

1 Like

Just to clarify everyone

You may fly out of any airport you’d like just please if your going to fly an airline please look it up before you take the flight

American Flies KROA-KCLT and KROA-KPHL
United Flies out aswell
Delta to KATL and a few more
Allegiant to Florida
That is the only ones I know you may 100% fly private and go where ever you’d like!

GA Routes

KROA-KMTV
KROA-KJGG
KROA-KDCA
KROA-KLWB
or just the pattern it is a beautiful area

This airport can only support the maximum size of the 737-200 and the a320 for pass.
For cargo we have a airbus freight plane that is unknown to me and a 757 UPS plane

PM for more

1 Like

We Now Have ATC
@Captain_Cign will be controlling KROA Tower and Ground aswell as doing his ATC Tracking Thread at KROA so we will have traffic on our departure

check out his thread here

2 Likes

Hanger 16 | c172 | @Canada_ATC | KMTV

unknown location | c172 | @Joshua_Kincheloe | KMTV

I’ll sign both of y’all right up! @Joshua_Kincheloe, you can have Hangar 14 if that’s ok with you.

Sounds good!