24APR22 - IFATC Presents: Trainer Appreciation Day!

Thread Banner by @Trio

IFATC PRESENTS:

TRAINER APPRECIATION DAY!

Welcome to Trainer Appreciation Day, an event honoring our IFATC Training Team!
We will be highlighting our trainers’ Dedication, Commitment, and Service to our Team and community. Our Trainers work tirelessly each and every day, helping improve the quality of our simulator. Whether for advice, a session, feedback and more, our trainers will be there for you.

Screenshot 2022-03-30 1.33.25 PM

Select Airports used in ATC training will be featured throughout the day to display what our trainers work with on a daily basis to improve our team to the best that we can be. Pilots are encouraged to explore all that these airports have to offer!

Key
Training Type Frequencies Trained
Local Training ATIS, Tower, Ground
Radar Training Center, Approach, Departure
Airport ICAO Training Type
Geneva LSGG Radar Training
Côte d’Azur LFMN Radar Training
Zaragoza LEZG Radar Training
Berlin Tegel EDDT Local Training
Ingolstadt Manching ETSI Local Training

Screenshot 2022-03-30 1.58.06 PM

At 1800Z (UTC), @Daniel_Steinman and @Trio will be hosting a Live Panel Discussion with our ATC Manager @Tyler_Shelton, where we will display our trainers’ work and all that they do for us. This will consist of a portion where our Trainers can reflect on their journey and shed words of advice to the community. It will also feature a live Q&A with our Trainers, where community members can ask questions to our trainers relating to anything they’d like!

Trainer Panelists:

| @LordWizrak | @Rhys_V | @TaipeiGuru | @ToasterStroodie | @Syncline | @lucaviness |

“Without Them, There Would Be No Us.”

Enjoy!

FAQ:

Where will the Trainer Live Panel Event be taking place?

The Panel Event will be taking place in the Official Infinite Flight Education Group Discord Server. Unfortunately, we are unable to publicize the link to the server on the forum. If you would like to join us, please feel free to message either @Daniel_Steinman or @Trio and we will get you a link as soon as possible.

I'm interested in joining IFATC, what are the first steps of the process?

That is really great to hear! We would love to have you with us! To initiate the process, head over to the ATC Recruiting Thread, and before you know it, you’ll be a part of our team! :)

I'm interested in pursuing IFATC Training, where I can find more information?

Our training process is designed to prepare each controller for the slopes of the expert server. To find out more information, check out the ATC Training Thread.

I'm in Timezone X and would love to participate, which time will the event be taking place?

Good news, the event will be going on for the whole day! :) The only portion of the event that will be at a set time will be our Live Panel Discussion which will take place at 1800Z (UTC).

I'm interested in saying a comment or asking a question to the trainer team during the panel event, how can I do that ?

If you would like to ask a question/comment to our trainer team, please send a Private Message to @Daniel_Steinman and @Trio. In this message, please include your question/comment and we will get back to you with further details.

46 Likes

You. Are. The. Best!!!

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words, Kush! ❤️

3 Likes

Finally! This is genius. We need to recognise and appreciate the guys that make it work. Well done team.

4 Likes

Definitely going to honor my trainer!

3 Likes

Wow nice! 🤩

4 Likes

What server is it?

It will be featured across all servers :)

4 Likes

ok, thanks!

1 Like

I’m joining this event :)

3 Likes

Definitely going to honor my trainer

2 Likes

Maybe this’ll be the one where @nicopizarro admits I’m his favorite 😆. (This is a joke lol)

3 Likes

Nicee hope you all the best

4 Likes

Shout out to all the best trainer in the IF community especially Andres. Proud of you @Andres. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

I just did a short hop from Nice - Geneva- it was great! Thank you to all the ATC who were active.

2 Likes

Landed in Nice from venice! The ATC was so good! Thank you.

4 Likes

You guys do so much hard work! Definitely going

3 Likes

Oh my word the airspace was crowded I literally gave up as I was flying a holding pattern lol 😂

2 Likes

Same here I have been holding for like 30 minutes

1 Like