23SEP2021 / 1205Z - Last Minute Spanish Retreat @ EGLL -> LEMD

I would post a screenshot or two for attention, but I don’t have any at this moment in time unfortunately

A few weeks ago I think it was now, there was an official IF Flash Flight Event in the Iberia A350 going from Heathrow to Madrid.
Unfortunately due to the unexpected size of the event, (to me anyway!) the timings and delays I’d experience wouldn’t fit in with my time schedule that day, so I had to pull out before I even started

This is my second chance to do this flight, and I would love it if you could join me on this flight, now especially considering Madrid LEMD has 3D BUILDINGS!

Please come in any aircraft you feel is appropriate for this flight,
I personally I’m going to take the British Airways 777-300ER, and let’s fly into the newly released LEMD.

• Aircraft and Livery: Any
    (Preferably a realistic aircraft for this route)
  • Route: London Heathrow (EGLL) → Madrid (LEMD)
  • Time of Departure: 2021-09-23T12:05:00Z
  • Server: Expert

• Additional Information:
    As I’m planning to host this on the Expert Server, please follow all ATC instructions and vectors, and keep a safe distance from one another as per Expert Server Guidelines!

Hey Michael!

Unfortunately your event doesn’t meet the #live:groupflights requirements. More specifically that it doesn’t start until 15 hours, it must take place within 3 hours of posting:

Sorry about that.

1 Like

As above. Thanks!