23OCT20 / 1700Z - Flash Flight: Pacific Connection @ CYVR

We’re giving you a whole 6 hours of warning for this event, so make sure to mark it in your calenders for later today!

Join the Infinite Flight team on a long Flash Flight from Vancouver to Honolulu for this week’s FNF! This event is sure to bring out a large crowd, and full ATC service will be in place along the route, so you can practice your ATC communications. For help on how to communicate with ATC at all stages, head to:

We’ll be flying in WestJet B737s. You can choose either the B737 or the B738 for this event. SIDs/STARs will be in place for the event. You can find these at the bottom of this topic. Please be aware procedures used may be changed last minute due to weather conditions.

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: B738
Livery: WestJet

Flight Time: 6h
Fuel: 19,000KG/42,000lbs (min)

SID: n/a (Radar vectors)
STARs: KAENA2 APACK transition
APP: ATC assigned

Route:

CYVR YYJ HQM SEDAR FOZZI HEKAB HELOP HALLI AUNTI PHNL

Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 23rd October @ 17:00 ZULU

End - Friday 23rd October @ 23:00 ZULU

October 23, 2020October 23, 2020

49 Likes

1am… should I? 😂

Nice one as usual, anyway! I’ll probably be sacrificing some sleep for this.

7 Likes

Oof, looks like I may join for this one😍

3 Likes

Awesome, I’ll be there. 😊

3 Likes

I’ll be here to open a freq !

2 Likes

Dang it! 3 am for me. I’ll come either way.

5 Likes

I’ll be there 💯

4 Likes

Ugh! If only I didn’t have school today!!! Also, if you add that WestJet livery to the 789… you know… you could do this route from calgary too… hahaha great event

2 Likes

would love to come if it didn’t start while im in school.

1 Like

Well kinda rain on my VA event parade then Misha… lol 🙄

2 Likes

The flight is 5h45m so it could work if people manage to get on the ground in time and then you wait a little

I think with the line this’ll create it could be over an hour for some departures to land. 😢

1 Like

Is there a specific cruise level or?

Nope! Up to you.

1 Like

it would not be a good idea to fill the 738 to WestJet’s capacity for this flight(174 pax + 4,400 kg cargo) for this flight, right? bc 2300 nm is near the 738’s max range I think

Same… Should I too? I am too sleepy tho. Ill just fly now out of PHNL

1 Like

Can I be in a F22 maintains a distance to where I won’t be in anyone but I will be very close

1 Like

@MishaCamp I got it mid-flight lol. I want to join sooooo baadddd… But its 1am like AviationGallery said

IMG_0284

3 Likes

Did anyone else hear that message advertising the event on live? Just as I lifted off too lol.

2 Likes