23MAY20 / 2200Z - A Golden Flyout! @ KSFO - Time Changed (Completed!), IFATC Present

New rules on how to request gate
Gate#
Your Display Name
The callsign (what you see on the table)

:)

Please bookmark the takeoff and runway departure info! I am trying my best to push realism

You got it! :)

Can I get gate e62 to orange county

E62 is yours! Enjoy :)

1 Like

Be sure to check out @Pajd02‘s event Saturday Night Flyout From the 6ix! @ CYYZ 302300ZMAY20

3 Likes

Check out some Gates!

Domestic Gates
Terminal 1: Delta, Alaska, & Southwest
Terminal 2: American
Terminal 3: United

International Gates
Concourse G: Star Alliance Members
Concourse A: Non Star Alliance members

Please note that you can request a real route that’s not listed and I’ll add it!

Due to infiniteflight having the outdated version of KSFO some Gates are in cargo aprons and maintenance aprons

1 Like

Even though I’m not officially a co-host of this event, Let’s get some sign ups!

(Sorry @Populeux_Music, @reer104, @RileyBozina, @Pajd02)

4 Likes

What he said

1 Like

C40 757-200 Delta San Francisco - Salt Lake City

1 Like

@Populeux_Music will add you when he wakes up!

1 Like

I will take this gate please thank you

2 Likes

If possible could u change my callsign to ASVA100 because this route is a route in my VA. I am in gate A05.

2 Likes

Populeux will add you both when he gets up! @Pilotcamcam

3 Likes

All people are being added

1 Like

Gate A05 is a Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong. ASVA (Alaska) Doesn’t fly there. Terminal 1 has lots of Alaska gates that are within 5 or so hours and all destinations in the US

2 Likes

Alaska is partners with cathay so we have the opportunity to fly some of there routes. One of those being af to hong kong

1 Like

It’s alright though. I can add stick with the cathay callsign

2 Likes

Oh okay I didn’t know about the codeshare stuff, I change it rn and you can use your VA callsign

3 Likes

I will replace callsigns to your VA callsign! Just let me know

3 Likes