23MAY20 / 1700Z - Landing Challenge @ - KORD-3CK

Who can Land the Largest Plane?

Today we will attempt to land large airliners at a small domestic airport. We will be flying at Lake in the Hills Airport (3CK) this is my home airport it has one runway that is 1,159 meters long.

Due to Lake in the Hills airport having no gates we will be taking off from the much larger O,Hare international airport. (KORD) the flight from O,Hare to Lake in the hills is about 5 to 10 minutes long.

The whole goal of this event is to see who can land the largest plane on this short runway. You can come in any size plane. Feel free to takeoff from O’Hare as many times as you would like to try to land the largest plane.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Gates:
Gate M-01: @Delta18
Gate M-02: @Riley1
Gate M-03: @Devin_Stock
Gate M-04: @CaptainLeo1
Gate M-05:
Gate M-06:
Gate M-07:

More gates can be added.

Server: Training

Airport: Chicago O,Hare international airport (KORD)

Time: 2020-05-23T16:00:00Z

1 Like

I’ll be there

1 Like

Hey, I would like to join but I am confused because in the title is says @KORD but then the picture of the airport is somewhere else so is this also at ORD or what is it? Thx -Leo

1 Like

We have to take of from KORD because the airport where the event is has no gates.

1 Like

I got you in gate M-02

1 Like

Count me in!!! This sounds super fun!

1 Like

Alright! Your gate M-03

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Okay sounds good, I would like to join

1 Like

Ok your gate M-04

1 Like

What exactly are the rules in regards to the landing and aircraft stuff?

1 Like

Just stop completely on the runway in the biggest plane that you can.

1 Like

3 days until event

2 days until the event

Sorry the event has been cancelled due to a larger event need all of my focus if you would like to join that one you are more then welcome to 7JUN20 / 2100Z - Huge Las Vegas Fly-out @ KLAS
Sorry everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.