23JUL20 / ALL DAY - The Community's LARGEST fly-in! AirVenture 2020!

I’ll take a Xcub from CYBW. The slot at 1715z.

1 Like

Yup, EDC-OLV-PWK-OSH.
Basically Austin-Memphis-Chicago-OshKosh

I might switch to a Xcub, I’ll lyk

EDIT: @JarrettFlies I’d like to switch to the Xcub 🙂

1 Like

TMB from MKE please
I should be able to make it

1 Like

I’m definitely going to try & fly in.

1 Like

Sign me up with the 172! I’ll come in from KISQ at around 1715Z.

1 Like

I am going to be doing a super long cross country in the C172 from KBCT but the thing is I don’t know what airport stopovers I’ll be doing exactly. If all goes well my last leg will be from Chicago Executive KPWK

1 Like

I’ll be coming in a TBM-930 from KPKB, and I’ll be aiming to arrive at roughly 17:20 Zulu.
I’ve been at Airventure Oshkosh almost four times, and while I can’t go in real life this year, I hope I can in IF. I can’t wait to see everyone there!

1 Like

I’m honoured to be chosen to lead this Groupflight and look forward to it. Thank you very much.

1 Like

@Carolina_Taylor @Speedbird_286 @Kamaniya ladies you should join this if available, would be a pleasure

5 Likes

Yeah absolutely. Definitely joining😊

@Leah let’s fly the same route which one are you doing?

1 Like

Great to see interest! I think it’s important to highlight all aspects of AirVenture. WomenVenture has inspired thousands of young and old female aviators to pursue careers in aviation. Every year the EAA foundation raised thousands of dollars for programs for female aviators, so once again I’d like to thank you and @SunDown (so far) for joining.

The WomenVenture flight will be a group flight led by Leah from KVNY to KOSH. I chose KVNY because it is the busiest General Aviation airports and hundreds of female pilots have gotten their licenses through this very airport. I really hope you are able to come!

2 Likes

Absolutely, I’ll take a gate from there😊

1 Like

“Largest”? Hmm… we’ll see about that 😉

Tbh though, this’ll probably surpass mine though lol. I’ll see if I can make it; standby.

1 Like

Yours is a Flyout, mine is a fly IN 😉

True, true. I’ll see if I can make it.

1 Like

@Jennifer23, maybe you’d be interesting in joining?

2 Likes

@JarrettFlies, just a question, why are the commercial aircraft not allowed? I believe the B787, B748, & the A388 have been to Oshkosh before.

1 Like

Great question Ran! I also thought long and hard on this. I would have included a lot more range of aircraft if KOSH could handle it. As someone who’s been going every year since I’ve been born, you’re not wrong, large aircraft come in all the time! The problem is KOSH in Infinite Flight cannot accommodate the aircraft, meaning you can’t spawn in at the airport, and if you select the airport as your destination the “aircraft too large” message pops up.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I believe this goes for A318s & A320s as well?

In that case, I’ll fly the C208 from KIND :)

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately the whole A320 series, C-130’s and much more :(.

What time do you expect to arrive?

1 Like