23JAN21 / 1300-1600Z - Lunar New Year: Fly-In-N-Out @ WSSS

Hello @Anthony_Morgan

I’ll take these 2 flights

fly-in: 1345Z-1400Z Singapore Airlines B78X Seoul-Incheon (RKSI) 06:40
fly-out: T3, A19 Singapore Airlines A359 Los Angeles (KLAX) 17:50

cheers

2 Likes

Hello @Anthony_Morgan

I would like a slot for the Americas Departure, will be flying the 77W to KSFO via VHHH. Approx. Flight time combined of 18:00 hours. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much:

• @Captain-Joe both your flights have been booked. Safe flight from Kuala Lumpur and enjoy your flight to Zurich :)

• @Ramzi_Khairan your flight has been booked. Enjoy your flight to Amsterdam :)

• @iJazzyman both your flights have been booked. Safe flight from Seoul-Incheon and enjoy your flight to Los Angeles :)

• @IconicUndead230 your flight has been booked. Enjoy your flight to San Francisco via Hong Kong :)

Once again, thank you very much everyone who has signed up :D

4 Likes

Could I pick-up this flight to Melbourne please? I’ll be flying out.

1 Like

Hello @PocketRishi thanks for your interest. The timeslot you selected is for fly-in. Did you mean you will flyout of Melbourne and land in Singapore?

Alternatively, I have the above flight available for fly-out. You will spawn in by 2021-01-23T14:50:00Z is that okay for you?

1 Like

This gate please @Anthony_Morgan

1 Like

i’ll take this one please, thanks!

1 Like

hey @Anthony_Morgan correction please, i will flyout from WSSS

1 Like

Are you okay with this flight? @Rashya_Keitaro

1 Like

yea, i’ll be flying to Doha from Singapore

1 Like

Thank you so much:

Once again, thank you very much for those who had signed up :D

3 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. I’d like to fly to Melbourne please.

1 Like

Can I have this gate :)

1 Like

@Juiceinaglass yeayy😏😏

1 Like

Ho ho ho 👀👀

2 Likes

Thank you very much:

• @PocketRishi your flight has been booked. Enjoy your trip to Melbourne :)

• @BritishAirways001 your flight has been booked. Enjoy your trip to Dubai :)

Once again, thank you very much everyone who has signed up :D

2 Likes

Thank you!

I am pleased to announce with courtesy of @AndrewWu, Singapore Airlines Virtual (SVA) has established partnership for this event.

Since its founding in 2018, Singapore Virtual has aimed to provide a professional, welcoming space for our pilots. The newest rendition of the VA is no different. With a close-knit pilot environment in our slack and 730 routes and codeshares, any pilot is sure to find that we precisely represent our motto, A Great Way To Fly.

Check out their thread below if you are interested to join @Singapore_Virtual :D

6 Likes

What is Lunar New Year?

Lunar New Year (農曆新年 or 农历新年 nónglì xīn nián) is the festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional lunar calendar. In the East Asian countries, the festival is also commonly referred to as the Spring Festival. As we celebrated the transition from winter season to spring season, Lunar New Year usually takes place between 21 January and 20 February. In 2021, the Lunar New Year will be on Friday, 12 February 2021, which is the Year of Ox.

Traditionally, people would gather with their family on the Lunar New Year’s eve to have annual reunion dinner. This dinner is very special, and usually contains exotic dishes that are sometimes served only once a year (special meat etc) and is comparable to Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner happening around the world. Finally on the midnight, fireworks are being lit across countries who celebrate it, welcoming the New Year of Ox :D

Traditional fireworks at Pearl Harbour, Hong Kong to usher in the Lunar New Year

Conclusion
As people around the world scrambling to return home, why not book yourself a fly-in to Singapore and fly-out as well? Escape your school and work, save some break for the peaceful quarantine and gather with your family again just in time for Lunar New Year reunion dinner. Sign up now!

2 Likes

Fancyyyy I will take this.

1 Like