22OCT21 / 1700Z - Flash Flight: Getting Streamy With It @ ZBAA - RKSI

Your big-screen moment is here! Join us for a live-streamed Friday Night Flight Flash Flight from ZBAA to RKSI. This flight is just over 1h30 minutes long, and you will be able to see yourself live on our YouTube channel if you join. We’ll be flying the Air China A333, however, you can join in any aircraft you wish! This event is on the Expert Server.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

This week’s stream will be hosted on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
ZBAA RKSI Air China A333 1:30 Expert Server

ZBAA MUGLO OTBUL VAPGU MUDOT UNSEK ALARA MAKNO NUNDU DOBGA POVAG SANKO OBDIS DONVO AGAVO RILRO GONAV BODOL REBIT RKSI

Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 22nd October @ 17:00 ZULU

End - Friday 22nd October @ 18:30 ZULU

October 22, 2021October 22, 2021

17 Likes

Wish I could provide ATC, but unfortunately I’ll be lifting weights during that period of time. Have fun!

1 Like

Wow, Seems like I’ll have to stay awake for today 😊

2 Likes

A bit Late For me… Great !!!

I will be there

Cool.

9 Likes