22OCT21 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Welcome to 21.6! @ ZBAA

21.6 has arrived! With it comes another round of great 3D airports created by our airport editing team. The biggest and most popular of them for this release is ZBAA, Beijing Capital International Airport. This airport will be our hub for this event, with great connections to IFATC established airports on Saturday! You can check out the new IFATC schedule here.

Secondary airports will be open at 3D airports in Asia flown to directly by airlines out of ZBAA. These include RCKH, VTBS, and OPIS. If you haven’t managed to check out these airports in 3D yet, this week is your chance! You are free to fly between any airports in any aircraft and livery for this event, but if you’re wanting to join in with the theme you can fly one of our established routes provided below!

On the Expert Server, IFATC will open these airports from 0600Z on Friday to 0600Z on Saturday, and you can use any of our established routes during the event!

In 2019, the Civil Aviation Administration of China was the first in the world to take what action?

• Require all flights to have a parachute on board
  • Ensure all airlines fly at least 10% of flights with biofuel
  • Grounded the B737 Max

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

This week’s stream will be hosted on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Begin - Friday 22nd October @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 23rd October @ 06:00 ZULU

October 22, 2021October 23, 2021

Airports
Airport ICAO Airport Name Location
ZBAA Beijing China
RKSI Soeul Korea
RJTT Tokyo Japan
RCKH Kaohsiung Taiwan
VTBS Bangkok Thailand
OPIS Islamabad Pakistan

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion.

Featured Routes
ZBAA - RKSI: 1:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
ZBAA RKSI A333 Air China 1:30

ZBAA MUGLO OTBUL VAPGU MUDOT UNSEK ALARA MAKNO NUNDU DOBGA POVAG SANKO OBDIS DONVO AGAVO RILRO GONAV BODOL REBIT RKSI

ZBAA - RJTT: 2:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
ZBAA RJTT B789 Japan Airlines 2:30

ZBAA MUGLO OTBUL VAPGU ANRAT UNSEK ALARA MAKNO NUNDU DOBGA POVAG SANKO OBDIS DONVO AGAVO RILRO GONAV BODOL REBIT BELTU BOGAN MONSI POLEG EGOBA KARBU BIKSI KAE PILIT DADAS AGSUS LANAT CUE SHTLE GAKKI SHOOT ARTIC SPENS XAC RJTT

ZBAA - RCKH: 4:00 Flight
ZBAA RCKH B737 Infinite Flight 4:00

ZBAA LADIX GOTVA YQG DALIM ABTUB UDINO DPX MEXUP DALNU RUPUD OF DOGVI OBLAP GOSRO TAPEN NIVIK KAKIS ADBAS HGH SHZ OLIVE VIOLA BERBA FITCH BESTO COPRA BAKER APU LUCAS ANLOT DALIN TNN RCKH

ZBAA - VTBS: 4:30 Flight
ZBAA VTBS B772ER Thai 4:30

ZBAA RUSDO NOMOV APEXU VAGBI SQ URBIL UBDUN NUNGA GU LYA URGIN ML NO RUXIL LIN CD SANES VIGIS NUPTI ONEMI VQ MAMSI ENKUS LBN SARUG WUY XEREN LON TEBAK NAKHA NOB MC LAVOS NOHET UDN RUKSA VTBS

ZBAA - OPIS: 6:15 Flight
ZBAA OPIS B772LR Pakistan International Airways 6:15

ZBAA BOTPU VIGEK MEGUS UPSUR UXODI UBSEV TOREL DUDIL EGILO DKO YBL CHW BILDA TODOD VIKUP TUSLI ADMUX NOLEP DJQ TEPUT HTN PURPA GT BOBAM OPIS

81 Likes

Nice! I’ll be there tomorrow!

Wow! Amazing FNF!!

I will be there for sure, and great FNF Misha thanks! 🔥

Very nice FNF!

ZBAA!! Wonderful FNF!!!😍

1 Like

Wonderful FNF !

really nice FNF

Awesome. Unfortunately I will be school and work. Hopefully I can catch the traffic before the region change. 🙂

Also, nice choice captain 🙂

Nice FNF Misha!

Bruh.

Looks good Misha! Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Should be Civil Aviation :)

Nvm excited to control BCIA once more, with buildings!

1 Like

It should be Civil Aviation Administration not Chinese Aviation Administration

See… you….later!! (At FNF of course lol

Lovely to see a Chinese FNF!

RKSI here I come. The most underrated airport IMO. Beautifully designed.

4 Likes

I haven’t flown over that way in quite a while so looking forward to returning!

Yeahhhhhh!See you guys tomorrow!

1 Like