22NOV20 / 2000Z - Into the mountains of Juneau @ KLAX - PAJN

United Virtual brings the Friendly Skies to the Infinite Skies! Our VA is here to provide a realistic route database and booking system to reflect United’s real-life operations! With Hubs in Denver, Houston, Newark, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington-Dulles, Los Angeles, and Guam, the entire world is truly at your fingertips! As for our community, with UVAL you can meet and fly with people from all over the world, all while being able to grow as a pilot and aviator through our training and classroom channels, to make sure all of our pilots are educated to the highest level possible. Everyone has a place in UVAL.
Apply Here!

Come fly the Infinite Skies with United Virtual!

Into the Mountains of Juneau

About event

LAX

LAX is located in the Westchester neighborhood of Los Angeles, 18 miles (30 km) southwest of Downtown Los Angeles, with the commercial and residential areas of Westchester to the north, the city of El Segundo to the south and the city of Inglewood to the east. LAX is the closest airport to the Westside and the South Bay.

The facility is owned and operated by Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA), an agency of the government of Los Angeles, formerly known as the Department of Airports. The airport covers 3,500 acres (1,400 ha) of land and has four parallel runways.[2]

In 2019, LAX handled 88,068,013 passengers, making it the world’s third busiest and the United States’ second busiest airport following Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. As the largest and busiest international airport on the U.S. West Coast, LAX is a major international gateway to the United States, and also serves a connection point for passengers traveling internationally. The airport holds the record for the world’s busiest origin and destination airport, since relative to other airports, many more travelers begin or end their trips in Los Angeles than use it as a connection. It is also the only airport to rank among the top five U.S. airports for both passenger and cargo traffic.[5]

LAX serves as a major hub or focus city for more passenger airlines than any other airport in the United States. While LAX is the busiest airport in the Greater Los Angeles Area, several other airports, including Hollywood Burbank Airport, [John Wayne Airport , Long Beach Airport , as well as Ontario International Airport, also serve the area.

Event Details

Sever - Expert
Starting Airport - KLAX
Destination Airport - PAJN
Aircraft - Boeing 737-800
Livery - United
Flight Time - 4:35
Event Time - Sunday, November 22, 2020 8:00 PMMonday, November 23, 2020 1:30 AM

Flight Details

Will be put on the day of the event

UVAL Pilots Sign Up

Will be sign up, below in the comments with the gate, terminal and callsign (UVAL)

Pilot choice gates

Will be sign up, below in the comments with the gate and terminal

Gates

Terminal 7
Gate Pilot Callsign
Gate 71A @flyinggoosey UVAL349
Gate 71B @Aviation2929 UVAL453
Gate 73 @CPT_Bambi UVAL382
Gate 75A @Zach0301 UVAL392
Gate 75B @Christian_Bancroft UVAL018
Gate 77 @Furwani UVAL011
Gate 76B @Carlos_Camacho UVAL008[Flight Lead]
Gate 76A @Francisco_Rivera UVAL016[Flight Lead]
Gate 74B Reserved Reserved
Gate 74A Reserved Reserved
Gate 72 Reserved Reserved
Gate 70B @Daniel_Olivis1 UVAL471
Terminal 8
Gate Pilot Callsign
Gate 80
Gate 81
Gate 82
Gate 83 @A320_Flyerboy19 UVAL438
Gate 84 @Southy75 UVAL375
Gate 85 @William_Walker UVAL433
Gate 86A @Your_Favourite_Gamer UVAL469
Gate 87 @JFitzgerald23 UVAL459
Gate 88 @Seidel_Waldron UVAL368
4 Likes

I’ll take a gate! UVAL436

Gate 77 Terminal 7 UVAL011

Perfect!! I’ll sign you @Christian_Bancroft and @Furwani

I’m not apart of UVAL but ill take a gate.
Callsign UA2929

You are in!!

1 Like

I’ll take a gate! UVAL392

I’ll sign you

Terminal 7, Gate 71A, UVAL349 :) looks amazing can’t wait!

1 Like

I’ll sign you @flyinggoosey

1 Like

I’m trying to become a pilot before this event

1 Like

I hope to see you soon with us!!

1 Like

Sign me up , UVAL382

I’ll sign you @CPT_Bambi

May I please be change to the UVAL terminal.
UVAL453

1 Like

Of course!!

1 Like

To maintain this thread.

im in UVAL471 any gate

1 Like

I’ll sign you @Daniel_Olivis1

Gate 88 Terminal 8 UVAL468

1 Like