22MAY20 / 1800Z - Connecting North America to Asia @ KJFK-ZBAA

Connecting North America to Asia

Description:
Hello, my name is Casper. I am designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance within the game. So far, 3 people have moved on from grade 2 by participating in these events. @Spencer_Clark will be posting the next 6 events but I will still be the host of these events. If you have any questions/concerns please contact one of the staff members. Currently, we are creating a website so we can apply to become an official VO. This is the 12th flight of this series and today we will fly from New York City to Beijing using American Airline’s B77W. This flight is not operated at the moment due to COVID 19. The B77W is the longest in its family and most fun to fly. American is one of the few American carriers to operate this plane and they mainly use it to fly from Dallas and New York to Europe. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn gates about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is a link to the flight plan.
Have A Great Day!

Server: Training

Airport(s): KJFK | ZBAA

Aircraft: American Airlines B77W

Departure Time: 2020-05-22T18:00:00Z

Estimated Arrival Time: 2020-05-23T07:07:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts
  • Act responsibly and listen to ATC
  • If someone has taken your gate just spawn at a nearby gate that isn’t assigned to anyone else.
  • We do fly on training server so unfortunately there is a possibility that there is already ATC. If you are assigned an ATC role I recommend going to the airport before people start spawning in.
Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
Terminal 4B Gate 20 @Casp959er73
Terminal 4B Gate 22 @charrison
Terminal 4B Gate 24 @robin0012
Terminal 4B Gate 25 @Marcel001
Terminal 4B Gate 26 @That_Guy14
Terminal 4B Gate 27 @michel_avegnon
Terminal 4B Gate 28
Terminal 4B Gate 29
Terminal 4B Gate 30
Terminal 4B Gate 31
Terminal 4B Gate 32
Terminal 4B Gate 33
Terminal 4B Gate 34
Terminal 4B Gate 35
Terminal 4B Gate 36
Terminal 4B Gate 37
Terminal 4B Gate 38
Terminal 4B Gate 41

MORE GATES WILL BE ADDED IF NECESSARY

ATC
KJFK

Ground/Tower: @Kimble_Ettelt
Departure: @CPT_HILD

ZBAA

Ground/Tower: Available
Approach: @Hayden_Buerckner

Staff

Host: @Casp959er73
Co-Host: @Spencer_Clark
HR Manager (EU and Asia): @Hardlanding_Hussain
HR Manager (Americas): @Earl_Martindale

Participant List

@Hardlanding_Hussain @robin0012 @Hayden_Buerckner @Marcel001 @Kimble_Ettelt @charrison @That_Guy14

Route Requests

If you would like to request a route please send a PM one of the staff members. Make sure you include the aircraft, airline, a creative title, departure airport, and arrival airport. Please make sure the flight time is between 9 and 11 hours Saturday-Wednesday nights and 10 and 14 hours Thursday and Friday nights.

Staff Opening (Urgent)

Please take a look at this topic for more information.

Sources

Picture
JFK
Beijing Capital International Airport
B77W
American Airlines

As we are creating our VO website we are struggling to create a name. If you have any ideas we would love to hear it.

2 Likes

Terminal 4B Gate 24 Can I get this one

1 Like

Approach please at ZBAA

1 Like

Thank you.

I might not be able to attend today.

I’ll take a gate.

iflevelhopper.com? (For the website name)

Which aiport and frequency?

Hey this is spirit im on a different acc i woukd take jfk ground and tower if possible

1 Like

Hi, Good event again but you are not allowed to make more than 6 events per month you have made 7 events this month you are not following the Event rules

I won’t attend today’s event. I wanted to fly the 777 so bad D:

1 Like

Me! I want in!

1 Like

I’m In!
10dkgf

1 Like

I’ll take a game — thank you

Terminal 4B Gate 27 please
Thank you

1 Like

I’ll do ground and tower at ZBAA

1 Like

Wait sorry can I do JFK instead.

1 Like

Someone is already doing JFK ground/tower, you can do departure if you want

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.