22JAN22 / 1900Z - TAP Air Portugal Virtual presents: Flying through the CPL Countries I @FNLU

Fly in @FNLU

Hello and welcome aboard our first event serie along CPL Countries.
The portuguese language is spoken in other countries around the world and is the official language in some of them.

To start our journey along them, we decided to start by Angola and the featured airline will be the country’s flag carrier: TAAG Angola Airlines.

CPLP

The Community of Portuguese Language Countries (Portuguese: Comunidade dos Países de Língua Portuguesa; abbreviated as the CPLP), also known as the Lusophone Commonwealth (Comunidade Lusófona), is an international organization and political association of Lusophone nations across four continents, where Portuguese is an official language.

The CPLP operates as a privileged, multilateral forum for the mutual cooperation of the governments, economies, non-governmental organizations, and peoples of the Lusofonia.

The CPLP consists of 9 member states and 32 associate observers, located in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and Oceania, totaling 37 countries and 4 organizations.

Event Information

2022-01-22T19:00:00Z

Server: Expert

Event Type: Fly In

Airport

NOTAM ⚠️

• Taxiing to parking: If RWY 23 is in use, AFCTs must leave the runway via the exit located in the middle of the RWY, turn right and taxi via RWY 07-25 and turn left in the next exit.
    ACFTs taxiing to parking to Terminal Apron gates 01 to 08 must turn 1st right after exiting RWY 07-25.
    All the others must continue straight and turn left.
    This proccedure is mandatory to all ACFT bigger than B738.

• Good and professional behaviour avoids violations. We are not responsible for any violation you may receive. 🚨

• Use UNICOM wisely. In case of active frequencies, please follow instructions in order to avoid reports. 🚥

• Generic livery must be used in alternative of non-existent ones. ✈

Flights Schedule

Terminal East Apron

Gate Dep. Airport Dep. Time (in Zulu) Airline A/C Pilot
01 FCBB 17:10 TAAG Angola Airlines Q400 @Ritesh321
02 DGAA 3D 15:55 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 -
03 FPST 16:40 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 -
04 FAOR 3D 14:45 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 -

Terminal Apron

International flights

01 LFPG 3D 10:45 Air France B77W @nOthing2seehere
02 FAOR 3D 14:50 South African Airways A333 -
03 HAAB 3D 14:20 Ethiopian Airlines A359 @Finnishboy
04 SBGL 3D 11:25 TAAG Angola Airlines B772 -
05 EDDF 3D 10:55 Lufthansa A333 @MiglMicheal
06 LPPT 12:30 TAP Air Portugal A339 @Golf_HR
07 OMDB 3D 11:45 Emirates B77W @YEGGOAT
08 FACT 3D 15:10 TAAG Angola Airlines B772 -
0910 LPPT 12:30 TAAG Angola Airlines B772 @flybarroso
10 EBBR 3D 10:20 Brussels Airlines A333 @SunDown
11 LPPR 3D 11:15 TAAG Angola Airlines B772 -

Domestic flights

12 FNCT 17:25 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 -
13 FNUB 17:20 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 @TIGER_ANI
14 FNCA 17:45 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 @elisua
15 FNDU 17:10 TAAG Angola Airlines B737 -

ATC

FNLU

Frequencies Controller
Ground @JSRibs28
Tower @JSRibs28
Luanda Approach -

REMARKS ⚠️

• In order to increase the realism, if possible, use runway 23-05 only.
  • The MOST important and mandatory remark: HAVE FUN!

Fly TPVA

TAP Air Portugal Events Team

8 Likes

Very nice thread! Sadly, I won’t be available to attend, but the event looks really cool!

1 Like

Oh wow… it would be great having you with us in this event!

You tought cool? That’s great! Means a lot for us! Well, actually this is a starting point of our tour around CPLCs… expect seeing a few more events like this in a near future!

Certainly, in at least one of the, we’ll have the opportunity to fly together!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

I’d like to take this gate ☺️🤝

1 Like

As you wish boss! Thanks for joining us in this event! See you there!!!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

[ 09 OMDB 3D 11:45 Emirates B77W -
[/quote]

Can I reserve this flight, can’t wait!!

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again! Would it be possible to do the flight from HAAB with an Ethiopian A350? It is a VA route again. If not, it’s totally fine. I can fly the A330 from EHAM in that case

1 Like

Certainly! I will place you name shortly!!!
Ahhh we neitherrrr!!!

Initially it was the Ethiopian A359… and it can be again, no problem with it! :D
See you there my friend!!!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Could I have this one please?

1 Like

Actually, I’m not sure but I think it’s reserved for a VA pilot! I noticed you are a BAVA pilot, British Airways used to fly there, don’t you want me to assign a flight from EGLL? They used to fly the B744 and B777! Or just wait a minute and I’ll confirm to you if it’s available or not!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

I know, but I would prefer flying from Lisbon. But if it’s not possible, I have no problem with flying from EGLL. I would use the B747 with the Callsign Speedbird216VA

1 Like

And it’s all yours! Really happy to count with you again!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

I’m very sorry : It’s a great event, but sadly, I don’t have Infinite Flight PRO for the moment !
So, I would not be able to come.
Very sorry !

I found this flight on fr24

If not can I have this with the Q400?

Also I’ll try to actually land this time;)

1 Like

I appreciate the intention a lot!!! It’s okay, there will be more opportunitties! Expect seeing more events like this in a near future! :)

Sometimes they fly direct, sometimes they don’t… as gates for widebody acft are limited, I prefer to have the direct one also because the EBBR is a 3D airport as well, would give another vibe to the flight!

Q400? Roger that! I’ll sign up!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol
Glad to see you with us once again! :D

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

Can’t let it close…

Can I take this flight as TAAG Angola Airlines 464 DT?

1 Like

Certainly!!! Really happy to count with you!!! See you there!!!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

Is it possible if I can have a route that isnt listed? If I can it would be Lufthansa A330 from Frankfurt

1 Like