Have you ever visited “La Sierra de Córdoba” in Argentina, at least on summer? Have you ever wanted to experience traffic on a small airport, but which has a lot of importance in the country? Have you ever made an international flight using Cordoba instead of Buenos Aires-Ezeiza? No? Ok, then this is the right place: Welcome everyone to the beautiful city of Córdoba, capital of the state of Córdoba, in Argentina. This beautiful city is very well known for it’s historical downtown, it’s University - Being the second biggest after Buenos Aires, and “many historical monuments preserved from Spanish colonial rule, especially buildings of the Catholic Church”. It also has the famous “Kempes” stadium, in honor of the former football player and actual commentator Mario Alberto Kempes.
Cordoba is the second biggest city in terms of population, just after Buenos Aires (2010), and it has 3rd most busiest airport in Argentina, just behind Ezeiza and Aeroparque. But Cordoba’s airport is actually small, with a good amount of gates and destinations to offer, and with an interesting layout: why not doing some traffic by doing a fly out? Then join us on the very first community event in Córdoba!
- Location: Córdoba, Ingeniero Ambrosio Taravella - IATA: COR - OACI: SACO
- When: Fly-Out 2022-01-22T17:00:00Z
- Server: Expert
- ATC: TBD
|03||GOL||B738||Rio de Janeiro-Galeao SBGL||2:50h|
|04||Copa Airlines||B738||Panama-Tocumen MPTO||6:10h||@JetSuperior5192|
|07A||Air Europa||B789||Asunción SGAS||SACO-SGAS: 1:25h|
|→ Madrid LEMD||SGAS-LEMD: 10:05h|
|08||Aerolíneas Argentinas||E190 (Generic Livery)||Mendoza SAME||0:55h|
|09||Aerolíneas Argentinas VA||E190||Ushuaia SAWH||3:25h||Reserved|
|10||Aerolíneas Argentinas VA||E190||Ushuaia SAWH||3:25h||Reserved|
|11||Aerolíneas Argentinas VA||E190||Ushuaia SAWH||3:25h||Reserved|
|12||Aerolíneas Argentinas VA||E190||Ushuaia SAWH||3:25h||Reserved|
|13||Aerolíneas Argentinas VA||E190||Ushuaia SAWH||3:25h||Reserved|
|14||Aerolíneas Argentinas VA||E190||Ushuaia SAWH||3:25h||Reserved|
|15||Aerolíneas Argentinas||B738||Buenos Aires-Aeroparque SABE||1:00h|
|16||Aerolíneas Argentinas||B738||Salta SASA||1:10h|
|23A||DHL||B77F||Punta Cana MDPC||6:50h|
|26||Aerolíneas Argentinas||E190 (Generic Livery)||Mar de Plata SAZM||1:20h|
General Aviation Gates
If you want one let me know the following: Aircraft, destination/VFR/pattern work. Max aircraft allowed is the Cessna Citation X.
NOTES FOR THE EVENT
- Respect every pilot during the event
- Special awareness will be required due to the layout of this airport
- Follow all instructions by ATC. If ATC is not available, use UNICOM correctly.
- Distance between depatures will be minumum 5nm.
- More details will be sent at least an hour before the event, in a PM that will be created 3h before depature.
- Signups will close 30 min before depature.
- I’m not responsible of any violations or reports you may recieve.
- A second wave will be added in case the event gets filled fast.
- Enjoy Córdoba :)
Feel free to check out it’s thread!