22DEC21 / 1700Z - Flash Flight: Live From Bishkek! @ UCFM

We love a midweek stream! Join Dan today on an official Flash Flight Stream on YouTube from Bishkek to Almaty. The catch? He’ll be flying right back to Bishkek after a short period on the ground. Keep your eye out for festive Christmas giveaway! We’ll be in the Air Manas A220, but you can fly any aircraft you wish for this stream. Make sure to take in some of the terrain as you fly over it as the area boasts some stunning views!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

[STREAM STUFF]

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
UCFM UCFM via UAAA Air Manas A223 1:15 total Expert Server

UCFM D044M LUGOS UMLOD BINRI EKLAT 4321N/7545E 4318N/7622E AA215 AA065 AA224 GEKTI LEGLA LEGLA UAAA

UAAA DE23R AA203 AA208 AA024 USUGA 4337N/7604E TIPSA BINRI 4323N/7508E UMLOD LUGOS CD08 UCFM

23 Likes

sadly but can’t join today( tomoorow my last exam - need to prepare
Have a good flight everybody who will join!

1 Like

This is going to be amazing flash flight!

2 Likes

I wish I could join. I’m flying right now and either ways, my device can’t handle it when there is like 100 traffic in 1 area.

1 Like

Time for my last flight as a teenager :D

2 Likes

I am in Almathy and I will fly to Urumqi. Wow what a beautiful airport with mountanious scenery, I love it.

1 Like

I wish I could join already Flying to KLCK