22DEC20 / 1600Z - Flash Flight: Nami Tsuru @ EGLL

The normal speed of the 757 is M.78-M.80

1 Like

Sometimes duplicating callsigns make it very confusing for us controllers; we usually type out callsigns to let each other know what is happening, same callsigns would confuse all of us.

2 Likes

i didn’t even mean to have that as my callsign

1 Like

What about crusing alt? I just set mine as FL300

im going 340

1 Like

Flying east must be an odd altitude. FL310, FL330…

1 Like

oh ok im going fl330 then

Where do I find information like that?

Here you can find all the information for the B757. But the altitudes is a general rule.

1 Like

Thank you! :)

1 Like

When do you think the last plane will depart?

Wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that participated in today’s Flash Flight, it was our pleasure as IFATC to be able to provide service from gate to gate, and we hope that you enjoyed it. We’d like to thank Misha for organizing and hosting the event, and we’d also like to thank all of you for remaining courteous and practicing proper expert server etiquette - I reported exactly 0 pilots during the three hours that I controlled, very impressive! I can’t speak for the London controllers, but on behalf of myself, @Beniamino (Initial Approach), and @TheInitialVirus (Tower/Ground), thank you!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the amazing help @Thunderbolt. That was the entire Flash Flight.

7 Likes

A fabulous Flash Flight - and the first one I’ve participated in since joining the IFC. Congratulations and heartfelt thanks to Misha and all the IFATC for being able to make this such an event to remember!

Edit: any idea how many people participated? Would love to know the number

Enjoy!

7 Likes

thx to the if team it was really funn to fly

2 Likes

Nice to hear! It was kinda challenging. Not the amount of traffic: it was nicely divided between the controllers. The problem was mostly dissapearing aircraft on the screen which caused some Go-Arounds and small delays!

1 Like

The amount of traffic literally broke the servers…