22AUG21 / 1400Z AIVA Presents: The Mega Mumbai Fly-Out @ VABB

@Kintul_Shah , unfortunately this gate has been previously signed up by someone, would you like another flight?

I’ll grab this one

1 Like

Hello @if.dallas ,

Thanks for signing up! You have been added to this event as Air India 088VA with service to VIDP

Hello @Dip_Prajapati and @Omkarghate ,

I see you have both requested a flight to KEWR, unfortunately the fights have been taken already and with very strict gate availability at VABB I won’t be able to add new flights, is there another flight you guys would like?

Hello @Alexian61 ,

Thanks for signing up! You have been added to this event as FlyDubai 446 with service to OMDB

What a wonderful event! I wish I could attend but I’m busy that day :(

I’ve just made a guide to VABB if any pilots need to check it out :) if it helps!

1 Like

Can i reserve this please. QRV 148VA.

1 Like

Hello @kit_v_kapushone ,

Thanks for signing up! You have been added to this event as Qatar 148VA with service to OTHH

1 Like

Ok than assign
Kolkata VECC Jet Airways A330-300 V32
as JET AIRWAYS 138VA

1 Like

Hello @Kintul_Shah ,

Thanks for signing up! You have been added to this event as Jet Airways 138VA with service to VECC

I’ll take this please,Thanks!😁
AI131VA Heavy

1 Like

Hello @Mayank_Pawar ,

Thanks for signing up! You have been added to this event as Air India 131VA with service to EGLL

1 Like

23 Days Until The Event

Just over 3 weeks until the event, sign-up now to ensure yourself a spot

1 Like

Sign me up for this one please!

1 Like

Thank you for signing me up, I’m looking forward to the event.

My Callsign is Air India 380VA.

1 Like

No sorry im not flying if i dont gate to KEWR

1 Like

Hey I really wanted to attend this event, I love the VABB terminal. Being a “Mumbaikar” I would be more than happy to join. But my subscription ends on 16th, Cant renew it before 1 month. Ik it would not be easy but if possible you and all others, could you prepone this event? before 16th? Would mean a lot …
If no, I would hate missing it just cuz my subscription will end…

1 Like

@Captain_Sid , unfortunately postponing the event will be not be possible.

Hello @That_Guy14 ,

Thanks for signing up! You have been added to this event as SriLankan 142 with service to VCBI

1 Like

Prepone the event ? not postpone… if possible…

1 Like