NZAA-KLAX (AKL-LAX)

• Flight Time:
    Approx. 11hrs 30mins

• Time of Departure:
    300Z (11:00pm EST Time)

• Server:
    Expert Server

• Additional and Important Information:

Spawn Time - 230Z (10:30pm EST Time) (30 minutes prior to departure)

Callsigns for this route - Air New Zealand 6, Air New Zealand 1006 and Air New Zealand 1004 (You can use what ever callsign you want it should be "Air New Zealand XXXX" tho (I’m just adding those callsigns to the info in case you want to use it) (The callsign info was gotten from FlightRadar24)

My Callsign - Air New Zealand 6

Departure Runway in NZAA - Runway 23L unless winds say otherwise, IN CASE OF DEPARTURE RUNWAY CHANGE, MAKE SURE TO COPY MY FLIGHTPLAN AGAIN 10 MINS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE

Departure - We will be using the MEMO1P Departure Procedure SID using the TARIB transition (further information on the flight plan will be given), in addition, we will be departing from runway 23L STARIGHT OUT; I will be using the step climb method, so the V/S should be between 2,000-3,000 to your initial altitude, my initial altitude will be FL340 (If I wake up in the middle of the flight I will be progressively climbing to FL380, as I get lighter)

Cruising Speed - Mach 0.84

Cruising Altitude - FL340 - FL380 (34,000FT - 38,000FT) Altitude info was gotten from FlightRadar24

Descending Speed - Mach 0.84 until FL280, from FL280 to 14,000 we will be going at 320KTS, at 14,000 we will slow down to 250KTS. (The arriving speed from 10,000FT and lower I will be adding them in further information)

Descending V/S - It should be automatically set by the VNAV

Arrival - We will be arriving/descending through the GOATZ1 Arrival STAR with the FICKY transition, then we will be making our last turn into our Landing RWY 25L at KLAX via TRNDO Approach STAR

Arrival distance between planes - Everybody should maintain at least 4NM from each other, it would be better if we maintain 6NM between each and one of us.

Arrival Runway in KLAX - Runway 25L

• Flight Plan: NZAA, MEMO1P SID (TARIB Transition, LENGU, WYTAK, MEMOR) DME06, GOATZ1 STAR (TRNDO Transition, FICKY, ROSIN, WALIT, GOATZ, DIRBY, PHUNN @ 14,000FT, SHHOW, ZAPPP @ 9,000FT @ 235KTS, BUFIE, SLI @ 7,000 @ 230KTS, TRNDO @ 220KTS) L25L APP (HUNDA @ 3,600 @ 195KTS, JIANA @ FINAL APPROACH SPEED, LADLE, RW25L), KLAX

• Sleeping is allowed LOL

• Respect ATC instructions AT ALL TIMES

• Be respectful towards ATC and all the other pilots

• Finally, I hope that you all can join this amazing flight :)
    @MKT here you can see al the info

• I’m then going to be flying to MMMX (MEX | Mexico City), if you want to join that’s at your own risk.

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t join😩. I unfortunately have bed time rules. 🙁

1 Like

what time in uk time? I might join.

Ill tell u real quick, lemme check

1 Like

If I did my search correctly, its 4pm

You mean 4am, i’ll see if i can make it.

exactly, okay

1 Like

Closed upon request