22.5 Fan Trailer

What if that’s not my style? ;)

1 Like

That looks awesome! I can tell you put a lot of work into it. I do think I also agree that the black screens can maybe be shortened or changed a little, like @Q-ENAN said, but other than that I think it looks amazing

3 Likes

Looking awesome, great video.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re probably right. Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Its really well made :)

1 Like

Nice work!

2 Likes

Excessive amount of black screens in the beginning and you could’ve hidden all player tags by going to settings → online → hide airplane names and hide airplane dots.

Freecam work was amazing, great work!

1 Like

it was a great fan trailer 💛💛

1 Like

Already answered this :)

Fun fact, on of the drafts actually had text in those, but I removed them for a better cinematic experience.

1 Like

Great vid and pics! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

TheAviation approved 👍

Tips:

1. Don’t use as much black screen next time
  2. Change the scene every beat not in the middle of 2
  3. On the beat drop use a hard landing or a fast transition

Other than that great job!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure to include community feedback in my next upcoming movie. Also, this movie was a rushed film, so things like the dimensions, black screen, and some other inconsistencies with graphics possibly with some devices (not all are from the rushing) will hopefully be amended in the following movie.

Once again, if any of you want to contribute, feel free to shoot me a PM on the IFC. I don’t respond really to users I don’t know well on Discord, so I would highly recommend contacting me via the IFC. :)

1 Like

A good way to do this is go to apple.com and get Final Cut Free Trial (90 days) and that will give you access to such quality video. :)