We have just released a hotfix for 22.1 which fixes a number of bugs that were reported in last week’s release. Thank you for your patience while we investigated and worked on these fixes.
The hotfix update (22.01.01) is now rolling out on the App Store and Google Play.
- Re-added “Rendering Quality” graphics setting to address performance issues on low end devices
- Runway lights flickering when moving camera
- Runway lights visible through aircraft and buildings
- Taxiway lines are rendered smoothly
- Flickering of aircraft surfaces from Tower cameras
- Crossing Jet Bridge issues
- Replay duration correctly shows when over 24 hours long
- Livery no longer changes when toggling options in Aircraft Selection page
- Connect API issues with flight plans
- Missing Dash 8 support for Stand Guidance
- Airport fixes at KATL, EGBB, GMMX, RJTT, EKCH, MHTG, EGNM, KDAB, KSEA, MPTO
- Many crashes
I have been experiencing performance issues since 22.1
Check your graphics settings and follow our Performance Tips. We suggest checking the “Rendering Quality” option and setting this to low if you’re using an older device.
The app keeps crashing
We recommend you follow our Performance Tips and try lowering all your settings. If you’re flying in multiplayer, keep “Airplane Count” to Low or Medium.
If you continue experiencing issues, please open a topic in #support to get help.
I can’t use Flight Plan features in third party apps like In-Flight Assistant
Make sure you’re running our hotfix, and check for any updates for third party apps. This hotfix fixes a bug which caused errors for features related to Flight Plans.
I have a question/issue with the new update
Please use the #support category to get help with 22.1.
Thanks for your patience!