21NOV20 / 1800Z - Alitalia Virtual Presents: At the Foot of the Italian Alps with IFATC @ LIMC

Hi can I take gate 111 to Edinburgh please

6 Likes

Hello @Laminar Thanks for joining! We have assigned you Gate 608 to SAEZ. Have a safe flight :)

3 Likes

@DJHTmusic05 and @Joshbaker Your EasyJet gates have been assigned. Thank you for joining us! We look forward to seeing you in Milan.

3 Likes

@DJHTmusic05 @Joshbaker See you both there!

3 Likes

My friend Aegean airline from Athens?

1 Like

UPDATE: With 9 days left until Alitalia Virtual’s Milan-Malpensa Flyout on 21NOV20, it is with tremendous pleasure we announce a second partner for our first IFC event. @FedExVirtual is now an official co-sponsor and we look forward to welcoming their pilots to LIMC!

For more info on FedEx Virtual, please visit: FedEx Virtual | Keeping the World on Time | Official Thread 2020

10 Likes

Hello @11138 are you requesting a gate to fly LIMC to LGAV with Aegan?

1 Like

Sign me up
Gate 116

3 Likes

T2-Gate 116 is all yours! @Patrick_Sterling_Jr
See you in Milano

2 Likes

This one please!

5 Likes

Your gate is confirmed @Maximilian1805, thank you!

3 Likes

Can I get gate 353, with Avianca B787-8 , the destination will be Bogotá (SKBO)

I know that Avianca did some flights to LIMC

Great event!

4 Likes

Hello @Andres_Arevalo we will put you in a remote stand. It will be different than the one you requested because we are holding that for a GA aircraft. But you will see it updated in a few moments! Thanks for joining us

3 Likes

Hello @Czech_pilot_Oliver, Just one note: you have been moved to Remote Stand 764 to join the other Wizz and airline departures; as we are keeping the remote stand you requested (391) for general aviation. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Milano!

2 Likes

I’ll take stand 210 over to Heathrow Please!

4 Likes

Hi @15shawo! Sure, your gate is assigned. See you Milan!

2 Likes

Ok,

sorry for troubles.
Thank you <3

4 Likes

Can I have a Fedex stand to LFPG B777F callsign FedEx 6.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Yes my friend

4 Likes

Nice event guys, i love it! Can i have a route to LIRN with 321 Alitalia?

5 Likes