21NOV20 / 1800Z - Alitalia Virtual Presents: At the Foot of the Italian Alps with IFATC @ LIMC

May I have this one pls

3 Likes

Hi @Samuele_Trivieri! Welcome to the community! Why don’t you join us? We would be happy if you are going to be one of us!

4 Likes

Ciao @Czech_pilot_Oliver! Your flight is confirmed! Thank you for attending!

2 Likes

Hello @PATOU95. Of course, the gate is yours! Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Same as @Edoardo_C im also from Milan, though i dont live there anymore!

4 Likes

UPDATE: We are happy to announce that @easyJetVirtual will act as a co-sponsor for our Milan-Malpensa Event! We are glad to welcome additional pilots to our flyout, taking place in 10 days. As in real life, we have assigned Terminal 2 to EasyJet departures.

image0 (1)

For more info on EasyJet Virtual, please visit: easyJet Virtual Official Thread l Orange Phoenix

7 Likes

So glad to be partnering with you for this event! Can I please get gate 101 to Barcelona? Thank you!

6 Likes

We are happy to partner with you! @easyWig
Your gate is confirmed, thank you and see you soon :)

3 Likes

I am now grade 2😥 I can’t join

Sorry to hear that @Fung_Sum-sum! The event is in 10 days, maybe you will be Grade 3 by then :D Happy flying!

3 Likes

T1 G621//LIMC-SAEZ MD11 please :)

5 Likes

Hey could I have gate 107 to Gatwick please? Thanks 😀

6 Likes

Hi can I take gate 111 to Edinburgh please

6 Likes

Hello @Laminar Thanks for joining! We have assigned you Gate 608 to SAEZ. Have a safe flight :)

3 Likes

@DJHTmusic05 and @Joshbaker Your EasyJet gates have been assigned. Thank you for joining us! We look forward to seeing you in Milan.

3 Likes

@DJHTmusic05 @Joshbaker See you both there!

3 Likes

My friend Aegean airline from Athens?

1 Like

UPDATE: With 9 days left until Alitalia Virtual’s Milan-Malpensa Flyout on 21NOV20, it is with tremendous pleasure we announce a second partner for our first IFC event. @FedExVirtual is now an official co-sponsor and we look forward to welcoming their pilots to LIMC!

For more info on FedEx Virtual, please visit: FedEx Virtual | Keeping the World on Time | Official Thread 2020

10 Likes

Hello @11138 are you requesting a gate to fly LIMC to LGAV with Aegan?

1 Like

Sign me up
Gate 116

3 Likes