21MAR21 / 1800Z - THE Milwaukee International Fly Out to The World - @KMKE

Is it ok if I switch it to 1pmEST

1 Like

Is that 5pm my time, if so, absolutely, thank you, means alot.

1 Like

It is 5pm your time and no problem

1 Like

Awesome, see you there!

1 Like

See you there

1 Like

can u put back on the DCA flight fr southwest

1 Like

Thank u @SWA1997

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

You were switched back @zion89

Thank u @SWA1997

1 Like

Everyone come and join the event
Milwaukee (/mɪlˈwɔːki/, locally /məˈwɔːkiː/)[5] is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin and the fifth-largest city in the Midwestern United States behind Chicago, Illinois; Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Detroit, Michigan. The seat of Milwaukee County, it is on Lake Michigan’s western shore. Ranked by its estimated 2019 population of 590,157, Milwaukee is the 31st largest city in the United States[6][2]and the fourth-largest city situated along one of the Great Lakes, behind Toronto, Chicago, and Mississauga. It is the main cultural and economic center of the Milwaukee metropolitan area which had a population of 2,043,904 in the 2014 census estimate. It is the fourth-most densely populated metropolitan area in the Midwest, surpassed only by Chicago, Minneapolis-St. Paul and Detroit, respectively.[7]Milwaukee is considered a “Gamma −” global city as categorized by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network[8] with a regional GDP of over $105 billion.

Credits to the Pic and Milwaukee history: Milwaukee - Wikipedia

Come Fly with Us here in Milwaukee

Fly Milwaukee International with us! It will be a Blast

C20 to KTPA please and thank you :)

1 Like

Thanks for joining @Liam_McAtee
Enjoy your departure

1 Like

Your in Liam

1 Like

Looks like this event is coming along well, so many signups in such a short time!

Thanks everyone for coming!

I know I’m late to the party, don’t bully me lol.

2 Likes

I would love to get Some More Sign ups!! It would be awesome to get this Airport some much needed Love!!
This is the MKE Amtrak Station
Host to the Empire Builder and the Hiawatha.
Credits to Photo: Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport - Wikipedia

I would like some Gates Fill ups. It would be Awesome to see Milwaukee getting some love

1 Like

my i do Delta 737-900 KATL

1 Like

Yes u may @crj_lover1
Welcome aboard