21JAN22 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Panama Canal

Another awesome one! My father’s family is from Panama!

2 Likes

Finally, i’ve been hoping Panama or Costa Rica would be hosted on a FNF. Costa Rica has a very beautiful scenery. Those who have visited Costa Rica know what i say. Oh and, let’s all use the Copa Airlines livery since Panama is the hub for Copa Airlines! It would look even better!

4 Likes

He unfortunately stepped down.

2 Likes

I going to go to San Jose airport then I’ll be attending @Variable event from CPT then I’ll attending @CaptainAli_yt event from FRA lol

2 Likes

Any nice 2-4hr route recommendations departing from MMMX?

1 Like

I strongly recommend you use a handy website called flightsfrom.com

I use it personally to find routes from certain airports and it’s fantastic!

1 Like

Thanks Declan. Much appreciated.

1 Like

No worries mate. That website is such a handy tool!

MMMX to MPTO (Panama City) It’s about 3 hours and a half.

i use simbrief. It’s very easy to use.

1 Like

Yes, I use simbrief as well once I’ve decided on a route to plan my flight and get all the calculations etc.

I use the website that I mentioned above to help find a route in the first place.

Every time I set up a long-haul, I always look there for routes to fly!

2 Likes

Been a hot minute since I last flew to Colombia. Might hit up that airport tomorrow. Got virtual learning anyway.

Great FNF choice! Feel like we haven’t been to Latin America in a while. Copa 737 WIP shot on the stream perhaps?

4 Likes

that would be cool, that Copa’s livery can get updated as well as the winglets.

1 Like

Love the event tyler I really appreciate your work!

1 Like

Just passed 10,000 en route to BOG from CLT in an Iberia A350. See you soon Bogota!

2 Likes

Guys PLEASE stop spawning at the domestic terminal at SKBO for international flights. I’m on my way there right now from Madrid and just looking at the paths on LiveFlight of all the aircraft bound for Panama spawning at domestic gates is hurting my soul. Attached is an image. ONLY THE GATES IN BLUE are international gates. ONLY SPAWN THERE if you’re doing an international flight like to MPTO. That concludes my PSA, thank you

4 Likes

That’s how I feel seeing Aeroemexico in terminal 1 of MMMX

2 Likes

I feel you! It hurts!

1 Like