21JAN22 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Panama Canal

Welcome to this week’s FNF event! As the usual flights take to the Infinite Flight skies this week, we’d like to let you know of some changes coming to our events. In the coming weeks, our team is planning to take a more community-focused approach to our official events. More details will come very soon and we’re excited to breathe new life into our weekly schedule! In the meantime, please enjoy your regularly-scheduled Friday Night Flight!

All servers, all aircraft, and all liveries welcome!

Airport ICAO Airport Name Location
MPTO Panama City Panama
MROC San Jose Costa Rica
MUHA Havana Cuba
SKBO Bogota Colombia
MMPR Puerto Vallarta Mexico
MMMX Mexico City Mexico

NOTAM

Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion.

This week’s stream will be hosted on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

66 Likes

Awesome FNF Tyler can’t wait! 🇵🇦👍🏼

7 Likes

Great FNF, finally Panama City is getting some attention once again :D

3 Likes

Panama is such an underrated city (and country) with no love in anywhere. Glad to see some attention into it!

Thanks for the FNF!

@brunocr98 where are you?

2 Likes

Can’t really think of a pun for this Canal FNF, so i guess that ship has sailed

19 Likes

Already campaigning hard for that 2022 “Dad of the Community” award, eh? 👴🏻🏆

26 Likes

Really nice FNF @Tyler_Shelton !

2 Likes

Alli estaremos santiago de chile - Panamá en copa Airlines

4 Likes

Finally, the FNF schedule came out! I’m looking forward to this FNF, too! See you in Panama City, friends.🇵🇦

4 Likes

It’s nEver Given if it’s the Suez Canal…

3 Likes

*Panama Canal but lol

1 Like

Thunderbolt you really had to put in an awkwardly terrible joke like that. It’s like the Titanic - it never broke the ice.

3 Likes

His joke unfortunately really sunk the conversation. I’ll be back next week for a new FNF pun to get us back on track

5 Likes

What happened with Misha controlling the community and stuff?

1 Like

He isn’t staff anymore (he said for personal reasons, I don’t know if it’s public what exactly)

1 Like

Nice FNF Tyler! Maybe I would take a short hop from Tocumen

Oh yes absolutely! ¡Viva Panamá!

6 Likes

I agree, I think we should get this conversation back afloat, I feel like the vibe has turned to ice.

1 Like

Amazing one @Tyler_Shelton
We need a Saudi Arabia FNF! (OEJN,OERK,OEMA)

Yessss MMMX hoping not to see any Aeromexico in terminal 1 pls