I’ll take this one 🙂

1 Like

All yours @PilotPeanutButter

-ZP (LYVA COO)

1 Like

Hi! Can I take this flight with 77W?
Thanks! :)

Hey Angel!

Thank you for your interest in our event. However, unfortunately, El Al does not operate the Boeing 777-300ER (B77W). As a result, assigning this aircraft to you wouldn’t be possible.

If you would like to fly an aircraft from the Boeing 777 family, we do offer a flight to Johannesburg and Boston in our 777-200ER. If you are interested in either of these destinations, we’d be more than happy to assign you.

Once again, I greatly apologize for the inconvenience.

ZF - LYVA Founder & CEO

Oh, I’m so sorry about that.
Can I take the flight for Dubai?
Unfortunately, I cannot fly very long hours…
Thank you!

1 Like

You sure can! See you there! 🇮🇱

1 Like

I’ll grab Ramp X22 to CYYZ! Thanks!

Due to a few changes with the ramps, the flight to Toronto will be departing from EH7. I put you down for that.

Thanks for joining; see you there! 🇮🇱

Noted! Thank you! See you there!
I’ll be on AC livery!

1 Like

This is an LYVA event, we encourage all pilots to use the El Al livery as that is the plane that we will be flying. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I’m changing my flight to this :)

Sign me up!

Untitled design

Website | Instagram | Crew Center | Join Us

Conclusion to Long Hauls From Tel Aviv: Presented by El Al Virtual @LLBG

As our last pilots have landed and our event has come to a close, the staff at El Al Virtual would like to thank everyone that attended the Long Hauls From Tel Aviv: Presented by El Al Virtual @LLBG! We had an incredible turnout and we sincerely hope that you had fun! See you in the skies!

El Al Virtual Staff

Senior Management

Chief Executive Officer: @Z-Tube

Chief Operating Officer: @CaptainZac

Human Resources Manager: @Nightt

Management

Chief Pilot: Vacant

Events Manager: Vacant

Media Manager: @EAK209

El Al Virtual Events Team

Event Coordinator(s)

@CaptainZac

Event Supervisor(s)

@Z-Tube
@CaptainZac

On Behalf of El Al Virtual…

We would like to offer a heartfelt message to those affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. While this past year hasn’t been easy, if everyone contributes by wearing a face covering to protect those around, we can help stop the spread of this awful virus.

Wishing the best to all. Stay safe.

El Al Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by El AL Israel Airlines Ltd.
All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of El AL Israel Airlines Ltd. and are used under a license from El AL Israel Airlines Ltd.
© El Al Virtual

As requested