21APR22 / 0800Z - Official Event: Heathrow Fly-in @ EGLL

NEW OFFICIAL EVENT

Today we will be introducing a new type of official event which we know the community already loves! Fly-in/out events are great for those who enjoy high volumes of traffic and popular events. Moving forward you can expect to see various official fly-in/out events from us. With that being said, we will be kicking off this event at London Heathrow airport which can accommodate very many aircraft!

Our fly-in/out events will always include waves where you can plan your flights to/from the featured airport at the given wave times. Please familiarize yourself with this thread for a better understanding of this event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Fly-in Airport: London Heathrow (EGLL)
Time: 2022-04-21T08:00:00Z2022-04-21T20:00:00Z

Waves

As per the NOTAM, please plan your arrival into EGLL during a wave time.

Wave One: 08:00Z 2022-04-21T08:00:00Z2022-04-21T09:00:00Z

Wave Two: 10:00Z 2022-04-21T10:00:00Z2022-04-21T11:00:00Z

Wave Three: 14:00Z 2022-04-21T14:00:00Z2022-04-21T15:00:00Z

Wave Four: 16:00Z 2022-04-21T16:00:00Z2022-04-22T17:00:00Z

Wave Five: 19:00Z 2022-04-21T19:00:00Z2022-04-22T20:00:00Z

NOTAMs

Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Please plan your flights accordingly with the wave times. Most importantly, have fun!

Suggested Routes
EGPH - EGLL 1:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
EGPH EGLL A320 British Airways 1:00

EGPH IPNOX OLPOP SETEL BAMEP POL TNT EGLL

EHAM - EGLL 0:40 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
EHAM EGLL B737-700 KLM 0:40

EHAM VOLLA GORLO REFSO XAMAN LOGAN TRIPO SABER EGLL

LFPG - EGLL 0:50 Flight
LFPG EGLL A320 British Airways 0:50

LFPG SOSUN SUBIP EGLL

LFMN - EGLL 1:30 Flight
LFMN EGLL A319 British Airways 1:30

LFMN NEDRU LTP RUBLO GIRED BARAN DANBO BUSIL AMORO PIBAT CACHI AVLON OKRIX BRY CLM SOSUN SUBIP EGLL

LSZH - EGLL 1:30 Flight
LSZH EGLL A220 Swiss 1:30

LSZH IXILU RESPO RLP CTL DIDOR IRBAL NITAR ABNUR DIMAL EGLL

LEMD - EGLL 2:00 Flight
LEMD EGLL A321 Iberia 2:00

LEMD GASMO DGO BLV BADRU BELEN GODEM MOKOR TERPO RINSO EKRAS DIKRO EPATI EGLL

This event will be streamed live on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages or even the loading screen! Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #Infiniteflightevent. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

60 Likes

Oh my goodness! I gotta join this!

I got Pinned by AviatorDan Himself?! What?!

7 Likes

Oh my! Amazing!

1 Like

Definitely coming to this! Can’t miss out!

1 Like

Looks fun, I’ll see if I can swing by!

1 Like

It’s a good event. I’ll try to come

1 Like

Will try to control Wave 2!

5 Likes

Marvelous 😀☕️👌🏽

2 Likes

DFW to EGLL here we come

4 Likes

I will be joining for sure! I will be flying from Madrid to London so keep an eye out guys.

5 Likes

The wave system is quite smart! Although I won’t be able to attend , it will be cool to observe the huge volume of traffic! Cant wait to see more events like this!

1 Like

Wow nice event Dan ! :) I’ll do my best to join ! ;)

Omg yessss, full packed Heathrow

1 Like

What a nice event I will absolutly come to this event!

1 Like

This is epic and it’s all day count me in :)

1 Like

This is awesome i’m definitely going to be here and by the way I just departed VHHH heading to EGLL i’ll be arriving AT EGLL AT 05:59Z

2 Likes

I will be there! Thanks!

Ha-ppy

1 Like

MMMX to EGLL let’s go

2 Likes

Btw I’m gonna fly Nice to London

3 Likes