21.1 update question

Hi i tryed searching for an answer and i didnt find i have a quick question on the updated release is it true its on April 25th or no just saw a YouTube video and just whant to mack sure.

1 Like

No release dates are confirmed by the official sources :)
Here are a few sources you could look out for:
Infinite Flight - Official Website
Infinite Flight - Facebook
Infinite Flight - Instagram
Infinite Flight - Twitter

6 Likes

IF does not give out release dates, so the date you saw on a YT video is pure speculation and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

However, you should pay close attention to all of IF’s social media’s as well as #blog and #announcements

5 Likes

No date has been confirmed. Please dont belive youtube and especially Aviation6 as they are very misleading. Keep an eye out on the forum and the official social media accounts for all the news regarding the update.

5 Likes

Infinite Flight never gave a release date. So, let’s just wait for the exact information from infinite flight social media or from #announcements :)

Because only official information from infinite flight that you can trust :)

Is it aviation6?

3 Likes

The April 25th rumor is speculation prob by aviation6. I feel like at this point even if the release was planned for that date, the devs would change it bc of all of speculation.

3 Likes

And since when have the devs recently released an update on a Sunday…never so I severely doubt it will come on the 25th.

Partly also because I don’t think the devs would want to spend their Sunday constantly monitoring the servers.

1 Like

Yea don’t believe anything unless it’s came from a dev or the IF marketing team and Avation6 is someone vids not to believe

3 Likes

Nope