21.1 Terminals

Terminals

Picture taken from Infinite Flight

Hello I was wondering which airports you think will be releasing in the 21.1 update?

I have attached a poll, if you think there is any I have missed please comment them (I have included the busiest airports that I see in IF).

Terminals 21.1
  • San Francisco (KSFO)
  • Los Angeles (KLAX)
  • London Heathrow (EGLL)
  • Dubai International (OMDB)

0 voters

Thank you, I did not expect this amount of people to vote, looks like San Francisco is the most voted for. Thanks for voting!

18 Likes

Im so interested too :)

In the meantime… Stay tuned on the Social Media and the IF timeline

2 Likes

The only airports confirmed yet are: KSFO, FAOR. Unofficially KDEN, let’s not try and guess which airports are next and let’s just wait and see instead.

17 Likes

It looks like they are doing airports that are rarely busy in general

3 Likes

KSFO is kinda rare for me never busy

4 Likes

i hope they have TJSJ

5 Likes

Or TNCM xtra xt

2 Likes

Or MMMX ;)

We have to wait and see

3 Likes

Atlanta is rarely visited though lol

3 Likes

Speculation central

49 Likes

i want indian airports like VABB,VOBL,VOTR,VOMM to get terminals…

5 Likes

Could you link me to the picture where FAOR is shown? I only heard of KSFO but this sounds super cool

2 Likes

And here is Denver

17 Likes

Wow! The FAOR picture is now by far my favorite terminal picture because of how much you can see! Thanks so much :)

4 Likes

I like the the buildings ain’t identical and by the looks of things gonna look different

1 Like

This update is so exciting I can barely wait. Ive played IF since before global came out, I could have never imagined this sim to come this far in such a short period of time. Great job IF!!!

6 Likes

How I can play beta

1 Like

Beta is by invite only based on your history and unique skills that you can bring to the team. It is not open right now.

20 Likes

I think San Diego KSAN would be good. It is the busiest single runway airport in the US irl.

7 Likes

Sydney is a very popular airport in IF when featured with inbound traffic reaching 100+. Suprised this isn’t in the list LAMO

5 Likes