21.1 Open Beta

My subscription is set to auto renew on May 7th but the beta blog says you can’t buy new subscriptions on iOS on the 21.1 beta. However it says nothing about auto-renewals. Will my sub auto renew that day or will I have to wait till the full 21.1 release to get a new sub?

Yes, it will auto renew.

3 Likes

When did the beta end?

1 Like

There is no set duration for the Beta
It really depends in how many bugs are encountered and also approval by the Apple Store/Google Play Store

Check out this excerpt from the Open Beta blog post

For how long will the open beta last?
The goal is no more than a few weeks, however like any release, testing, approval, and launch is subject to change. Many factors go into what constitutes a stable release candidate, however we will do our best to ship in a timely manner and of course keep you updated along the way.

How many weeks are needed for open beta? All I see is people flying around in the 21.1 beta having fun and posting pics or making youtubes. Is any issues actually being resolved?

An open beta can and will take as long as staff determines it is needed to test, determine, and resolve any issues. Even though it may not seem apparent, multiple bugs and issues have been fixed in the second beta build, and as I write this message today, staff are working tirelessly behind the scenes with other issues that have popped up during the open beta.

3 Likes

The topic below details fixes pushed with new builds :)

And the best meme goes to…

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Yes, we’re actively working on issues. It takes time to investigate things properly and we’ll be pushing our third build of the open beta shortly with a bunch of fixes.

10 Likes

Infinite flight…

I have a presentation for this simulator for my project.

Beta is full so I hope y’all release this in 2 weeks, (not assuming) 😂

4 Likes

Great beta really exciting to try it out great improvements cant wait for more thx to the IF Team.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, glad you’re here with us, and the IF team are glad you like the game.

3 Likes

shortly as in today?

Shortly as in 3 minutes ago :)

10 Likes

ahhh i just noticed hahaha thanks

1 Like

Im still in 1476 waiting for it to get to my phone lol

Why are the sharklets purple?

7 Likes

I’m guessing this is to do with the newest update as this isn’t happen before for most people

1 Like

lag continues in this new version.

2 Likes