21.1 Open Beta

Wing view out of LAX.

25 Likes

This is exactly what i visualized before buildings came out 🔥i cant wait to do a right heading over this airport and see it from passengers perspective!

6 Likes

when the pilot wants a bite to eat.

1 Like

It looks better than I could have ever imagined. I thought it was going to look pretty bad to be honest when they said they were developing terminals; however, the outcome is astonishing!

2 Likes

Whatever rakes in more views, I guess 🤷‍♂️

But IMO, once mobile devices get to the point where they can stand cities and not imitate thermonuclear warheads, I’d love to see them implemented.

3 Likes

I just realized MHTG did not get 3D buildings in the beta. Will it get buildings in the final release? It had buildings in the 21.1 trailer.

1 Like

Yep! He needs to realize he will lose followers if he keeps doing that bc ppl already know he is clickbaiting hard!

I believe Laura stated that MHTG and WSSS are not ready for release and won’t ship with 21.1. I don’t have the sauce at the moment which is why I said “believe”, so don’t quote me on anything please and thanks

2 Likes

i cant wait for 21.1 to be released out of beta

1 Like

The fences are wonderful.

20 Likes

AFR454 Paris to São Paulo
Departing 8L out of CDG

Descending into GRU

24 Likes

That livery looks so shiny and sleek!

3 Likes

when is the 717 going to updated?

1 Like

The 717 hasn’t been reworked for this cycle, though you may continue to support their feature request here if you would like to see them in a future update. Thanks!

2 Likes

New open beta build 2

More information about Build #2:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/open-beta-build-tracking-thread/561962/7?u=cameron

10 Likes

The ifc will save you dont worry. lol.
Defibrillator GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Never thought id say this about a plane but…Thats hot.

1 Like

he used to be fine but then he really started clickbaiting its so annoying.

My app crashes when I enter a flight after the recent build