21.1 Open Beta

maybe in v2 (or beyond) of the 3d airports

1 Like

The A320 one looks sooooo good too !

1 Like

The new textures😍😍😍 also the the wing looks so big in comparison to these tiny objects

11 Likes

WSSS and MHTG while have been shown with buildings are likely to be in a later release.

2 Likes

Love the 321 textures, and thanks to Jason, Laura and the whole dev team

2 Likes

General Note about Lag

We’ve tried to say this over the years but it’s definitely worth reiterating here. As we add new elements and features to the sim, device requirements are naturally going to go up. The demand on older devices will be noticeable. Our developers will try their best to find that balance between “all the things” and performance.

That said, I have an older 9.7" iPad Pro (2017 I think). I’ve found that I can leave all settings on high with anti-aliasing turned on and I do experience some lag. My solution is to turn down rendering resolution to medium (but leave everything else on high). This still looks amazing, and the screenshot button still takes screenshots in ultra HD. Another solution is to turn aircraft count down.

You’ll need to find the balance that works for you. This isn’t version 19 or 20.x anymore. We have to move forward!

40 Likes

I use the 9.7inch iPad Pro, and i have my settings on medium and it works great!

2 Likes

Also found this on the 737 🧐

1 Like

Many thanks to the developers for putting this beautiful livery in again, it is definitely better than I expected, it looks great

21 Likes

I imagine as time goes on airports will become more detailed and more airports may get custom features like this.

1 Like

cant wait to do Farmingdale to Wilkes Country for the clouds then Paris to Olbia for the buildings

1 Like

I tried turning down rendering resolution to Medium and everything looks blurry

1 Like

Wow this is looking great - kudos to all the developers and everyone involved… looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Amazing picture 😍

2 Likes

You’ve gotta admit… one of the best new updates for 21.1 is that the E170 no longer levitates. Oh, and it’s beautiful!

18 Likes

Agreed - and yes the levitation issue on a number of planes (the 787 also had this issue) has now been fixed.

3 Likes

There is no WAY that is IF, I mean look how much of a difference it is

11 Likes

Same when I open the app

3 Likes

…and welcome back to the community! 3 years is a long time ago!

1 Like

By the way, the A330 also got better textures!

1 Like