20th purchase, what to buy?

So I am one purchase away from 20 purchases and the BBJ. I just wanted to know what I should get as my 20th purchase. I have bought the A330s, A340, 738, 757. 767, 772, 77F, 77W, 788, 789, E-Jets, the New York region, and the military aircraft. Thanks for your responses!

EDIT: I won’t be getting Live or Live+ so please don’t suggest it.

• Airbus A318
  • Airbus A319
  • Airbus A320
  • Boeing 747-8
  • Boeing 777-200LR
  • Boeing 787-10
  • Cessna Citation X
  • Region (Please specify in comments)

0 voters

1 Like

I highly suggest the A320 or Live+

2 Likes

I would go with the A320, a lot of amazing liveries and MUCH easier to fly than the 78J

I won’t be getting live or live plus, and besides, I rarely play during the school year, so it’d just be a waste.

Either 787-10 (great aircraft) or A319 (also great aircraft)

But, if I were you, I would get Live+.

What about the CCX or 748?

It seems that the 77L is winning. Is it still worth getting it if I have all the other 777s and the two smaller 787s?

Definitely just buy live+ and be done with it.

4 Likes

What do you think of the A320 and A318 compared to the A319?

How about Live+?

I don’t know if my edit worked, but I’m not getting Live+.

1 Like

A320 is okay. If I had a multiple choice option, I would include the A320. The A320 has 22 liveries, while the A319 has 23. The A318 has 14 liveries, with 7 commercial.

I think I can only get one because I’m pretty sure my dad would yell at me for asking for another purchase, since I only got the 787-8 and 9 recently.

1 Like

@PlanesForLife has he not mentioned countless times already that he won’t get Live+?

8 Likes

I agree but @triplesevenx has made it clear he can’t get it, if he will probably get yelled at for wanting two planes then I doubt he could spend the equivalent of 6 planes

Sorry, I did not see those posts. :(

Um no I’m not getting live or live+ because I only get on once in a while to practice and it would be a waste because I don’t play much during the school year. I’m practicing so someday I can play on live. I’m buying either a smaller aircraft to practice and land at smaller airports or a larger long haul jet.

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if my edit got through.

1 Like

Now the A320 and A319 are almost the same but just has different liveries for each one. also the a319 has one less row of seats. The 787-10 is a very well aircraft but if you have the -8 or -9 you really don’t need the -10. That same goes with the 747-8 and the 772LR. Now the Citation is a very well aircraft for long and short flights and can land on short runways. And the best for pattern and T&Gs. but for a region Hawaii is the best for me as an opinion.

2 Likes

Thanks for the thorough input. I’m just looking for something to practice on and use for my first flights on live. Since most class E airports are small, I want something that can fit but is up to date.

1 Like